Rory Soundcheck

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Re: Rory Soundcheck

Postby innuendo » 14 Jun 2011, 09:17

great stuff rifles! hey milka that soundcheck is on that german documentary? i still haven't had time to watch it
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Postby Sinner Girl » 14 Jun 2011, 13:16

innuendo wrote:great stuff rifles! hey milka that soundcheck is on that german documentary? i still haven't had time to watch it

Yes Kruno that soundcheck is on German documentary ;) ;) ;)
''When I was a cowboy out on the Western Plain''

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby Simone67 » 14 Jun 2011, 20:01

Hey Kruno,

that soundcheck clip is from The G-man volumes ...on youtube (by riverbluesman) it`s in many parts and a real belter !! Lots of close ups and interviews etc....
Our German camera teams stuck to Rory like glue !! ...Like "the Asian flu "... :lol: :lol:

you MUST take time to check those volumes out !
Simone67

Postby innuendo » 14 Jun 2011, 22:43

i know simone it's from the g man volumes from the great riverblues channel, gotta love rory fans!
innuendo

Postby Sinner Girl » 15 Jun 2011, 00:14

innuendo wrote:i know simone it's from the g man volumes from the great riverblues channel, gotta love rory fans!

Yee when have time please look the German documentary, I think that German TV back than capture the best of Rory ;) ;) ;)
''When I was a cowboy out on the Western Plain''

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby innuendo » 15 Jun 2011, 00:45

Sinner Girl wrote:
innuendo wrote:i know simone it's from the g man volumes from the great riverblues channel, gotta love rory fans!

Yee when have time please look the German documentary, I think that German TV back than capture the best of Rory ;) ;) ;)

i have so many things to watch and just not enough time. if they would lock me for a year with just music dvds i haven't watch (that i have) i think i still wouldn't had a time to watch them all. and of course on top of that there are movies and tv shows that are waiting to be watched
innuendo

Postby Another #1 fan » 15 Jun 2011, 05:09

rifles wrote:Thought you all might like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBcO4w8Xiwo

Its in three parts.

Yeah, that's from ME ! Not Rifles. Glad to share.
Another #1 fan

Postby folkdeejay » 15 Jun 2011, 09:42

superb version of B F & I ..... great footage.
folkdeejay

Postby diana » 15 Jun 2011, 15:29

I love that clip, JimLED! Such a beautiful song. That gorgeous soaring melody (after 'she snuck out of the house') in the middle is just.. I haven't words. I'm working on a cover of it at the moment. I also love the slide solo he does in the 1982 Rockpalast concert. (I think he should've said 'confusione' live though! That's alright though, he wasn't Zappa.)

Nice quote Grace!! And nice photo too, I've never seen that one before. Best hair ever.
Music is the best.
diana

Postby GRace » 15 Jun 2011, 19:51

diana wrote:Nice quote Grace!! And nice photo too, I've never seen that one before. Best hair ever.

;)
This photo can be seen in the supplementary materials on Live at Cork Opera House DVD!
~Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music.
MUSIC IS THE BEST!!!~
GRace

PreviousNext

Return to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum ~ Welcome