RORY FANS / New Members

Rory Fans ~ All new members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
John Ganjamie (roryfan) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) Jim Petrover (JimLED).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

RORY FANS / New Members

Postby Jay Jay » 09 Feb 2017, 19:57

I must apologies to all new members trying to post and gain access to this forum.

It has been brought to my attention recently from a new member and young lady from Ireland, that has join and is frustrated that she cannot gain access..
Many more must have had the same reply saying that their account is "inactive" after they register.
JimLED our technical guy here is also frustrated, that he cannot do anything either. As he told me that the problem lies with the server of the RG website.

I have told our top man Daniel Gallagher, about this problem for all new members only.
He has informed me he will look into this and see what can be done.

Bear with us all you new members that have tried to gain access and post on Rory's "Loose Talk" Forum..
Normal service to ALL will be resumed as soon as possible

Meanwhile Rock On for Rory
Cheers & slainte m'haith
Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Re: APOLOGIES To RORY FANS / New Members

Postby Regina » 02 Mar 2017, 15:29

I registered for about a year ago and INEXPLICALLELY, no matter how hard I tried, I could not get access it (enter) ... it was frustrating! It took me months without trying (I did not understand WHAT I had done wrong or WHERE there were problems in the login ...), until, INEXPLICALLELY, today, in so blessed day of Rory's birthday, wishing very much to pay tribute to him in the Forum, I got (finally!) to enter !!! Loooookkkk .... Incredible! I am very happy that I have succeeded (I sincerely hope that nothing more happens to be "properly barred / blocked " without explanation and motive, lol) as well as I hope that other Rory fans around the world will be able to enter this oasis to remember him, to know him better, to exchange ideas, to listen to his songs & HIS MAGIC GUITAR, to apprehend his compositions and to feel VERY SATISFIED, of course, congratulating us and laughing at us for being HERE, together, IN RORY´S NAME still today! .. good luck to those who are trying to join us, let's hope MANY DO IT (be welcome!) I think that Rory Gallagher's house is open, hospitable, inviting, friendly ... BEAUTIFUL & IS "OUR", I hope so ... )! To all who have received me so well and lovingly here, my deepest THANK YOU!
Regina

Postby Sunburst Sue » 08 Apr 2017, 10:27

Finally I've managed to log in, thanks to JimLED and JayJay. Thanks so much! :)
Sunburst Sue

Postby Jay Jay » 08 Apr 2017, 10:39

Sunburst Sue wrote:Finally I've managed to log in, thanks to JimLED and JayJay. Thanks so much! :)

A very warm welcome Sue finally to RORY's Official family home on the internet :)

If you look at this section on the boards RORY'S "LOOSE TALK" with TASTE-FUL TOPICS & ROCKIN' BLUES TUNES you'll see SUBY74 post..
on similar topic to this one "Apologies to New members Problems Posting".. Although Suby has been with us for years :)

Glad we finally got there for you with JimLED's help :)

Rock On for Rory
Slainte Mhaith
Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Re: RORY FANS / New Members

Postby Moonchild 56 » 28 Apr 2017, 21:45

Hellooo!!! I was finally able to log in. Please ignore the email I just sent you. Glad to be here! :D
Moonchild 56

Return to RORY GALLAGHER FANS ~ Introduction & Welcome to RORY'S "LOOSE TALK"