Natalie Wells & Band

What's Going On ~ Rory Gallagher Tributes ~ Festivals ~ Rory Exhibitions ~ Related Band Gigs

Natalie Wells & Band

Postby Jay Jay » 07 Oct 2010, 00:05

I received today from the USA a demo DVD and CD of "The Natalie Wells Band"
There are 2 Rory Gallagher songs on the DVD and one on the CD as a tribute to Rory ..

There was a signed picture message ending.. from your fellow " Rory freak " Natalie :D

Natalie has impressed me so much with her virtuoso talents. I would go as far to say, for a vocalist / guitarist, she is the most talented I've seen since ..
RORY GALLAGHER & JIMI HENDRIX and no doubt is heavily influenced by these 2 GREATS.
Natalie has a 3 piece band definitely one to look out for the in future. She's about to go away and compose her own stuff for a studio album.
I've had a taster of one of her own songs on this demo cd called "Talking To The Walls" which is Roryish sounding also ;)

I can't wait for her 1st studio album / CD to be released,

Natalie Wells 1st.jpg

Rock on for Rory
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jay Jay

Re: Natalie Wells & Band

Postby Jay Jay » 07 Oct 2010, 18:36

Jay Jay

Postby Jay Jay » 25 Nov 2010, 23:33

This young lady is truly .. The nearest we will ever get to a female equivilant of Rory Gallagher ..

Check this out "Bad Penny" at the Hard Rock Cafe http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... ewellsband :)

Rock on for Rory
Jay Jay

Postby Simone67 » 26 Nov 2010, 08:57

There are quite a few newly added songs by this band on youtube. Just checked out "Cradle Rock".-Not bad !
Simone67

Postby Jay Jay » 29 Nov 2010, 15:02

Hey Simone your right!
Check this out. What a talented young lady she is .. The Natalie Wells Band - Cradle Rock :)

CRADLE ROCK ON for RORY
Jay Jay

Postby Irish Karen » 01 Dec 2010, 22:22

I'd like to know where her band is based from.
Irish Karen

Postby Irish Karen » 01 Dec 2010, 22:22

L.A., New York,??????
Irish Karen

Postby roryfan » 02 Dec 2010, 01:56

Karen
Natalie is from Kentucky
john g
roryfan

Postby natalie » 07 Dec 2010, 17:31

Hey you guys! I just registered on here and happened upon all the nice things you said about us. Thanks!!!

And I'll have to order 'Ghost Blues', as I keep hearing about how great it is... which I have no doubt. I was also so happy yesterday while I was packing and moving most of my stuff (I just bought a house a few months ago), when I came across my Rory Gallagher at Montreux DVD. I thought that I had lost it or lent it to somebody, since I hadn't been able to find it for a while. I opened up my corner cabinet to empty everything out of it, and lo and behold, there he was! :D

I think that is the ONE nice thing about moving- you find all kinds of things that you'd lost or completely forgotten about. It was almost like Christmas. Haha. Sad to say, I even found a Telecaster that I had completely forgotten about!

Anyway, greetings from Kentucky!

Natalie
natalie

Postby Jay Jay » 07 Dec 2010, 18:05

Hi Natalie, a very warm welcome to Roryland :D

Hope your move goes smoothly and you get nice and settled in your new home. Just in time for Christmas ;)

Warm Regards, Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Next

Return to RORY GALLAGHER ~ Tributes ~ Festivals ~ Exhibitions ~ Band Gigs