RORY GALLAGHER International FESTIVAL 2016

What's Going On ~ Rory Gallagher Tributes ~ Festivals ~ Rory Exhibitions ~ Related Band Gigs

RORY GALLAGHER International FESTIVAL 2016

Postby Jay Jay » 12 Apr 2016, 20:29

Just over 7 weeks to go until the 4 day RORY GALLAGHER International Festival 2016 in Ballyshannon :)

Here is the programme below of gigs of artists and bands performing this year :)
https://www.rorygallagherfestival.com/f ... -2016.html

Rock On for Rory
Slainte, Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Re: RORY GALLAGHER International FESTIVAL 2016 ~ Program of

Postby phillipscott » 23 Apr 2016, 03:03

hi spider,..just jioned site....not real flash with it yet....want to purchase t shirts for australia melbourne......not having much success....keep getting errors.....
am i doing something wrong or is it not going???....also i am interested in if tshirts that are being offred for sale in ballyshannon at festival...not sure how to get ???
regards phil scott
phillipscott

Postby Jay Jay » 23 Apr 2016, 10:40

phillipscott wrote:hi spider,..just jioned site....not real flash with it yet....want to purchase t shirts for australia melbourne......not having much success....keep getting errors.....
am i doing something wrong or is it not going???....also i am interested in if tshirts that are being offred for sale in ballyshannon at festival...not sure how to get ???
regards phil scott

Hi Phil and a warm welcome to Rory's home on the internet.

Firstly apologies for the RG "Shop" link not working at the minute. Not sure what the problem is there as I myself have bought lots of official Rory T shirts in the past from here. I've contacted Daniel Gallagher to try and sort out the present problem for you.
Regarding the official Rory Gallagher International Festival T shirts.. you usually can only buy them at the festival in Ballyshannon ;)

Rory Friends.jpg

Rock On for Rory
Slainte, Jay Jay
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jay Jay

Postby Jay Jay » 19 May 2016, 09:22

Only two weeks to go now until the greatest RORY GALLAGHER International Tribute Festival in the world starts in Ballyshannon :)
Who's coming to the Rory fest this year on this forum besides me and Mrs Jay. Plus the organizer of the RG Festival Barry O'Neil

Rock On for Rory
Slainte, Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Postby SUBY1974 » 22 May 2016, 17:57

Wishing everyone a fantastic Rory rocking time in Ballyshannon and Cork Rory festivals. Hopefully now that Susie is settled into motherhood, we will making plans to come in 2017. 2016 is proving to be a busy year!! Anyway have a good time. We will be there in spirit. Rock On For Rory. Subrata.xxx
SUBY1974

Postby Sid_Sidow » 23 May 2016, 01:57

P1010448.JPG

Last year my sons and I attended....wished we could do it every year!!
Notice the logo on the back my son's custom made shirts.
If you can see the front photo, he put our faces on the backing musicians!!

Best to you, we will be back soon! ss
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thanks!! ss

"I'm the last of the Independants, the syndicate, they don't approve"
Sid_Sidow

Postby ailish78 » 23 May 2016, 13:36

I love those T-shirts! I had a couple of Rory G T-shirts custom made last week, but that's for another thread. I hope you all have a great time in Ballyshannon. I'm well jealous :mrgreen: However, I'm off to Cork next month :D I hope to get to Ballyshannon next year 'if God spares me' as my mother used to say. :D Have fun everyone! :D
ailish78

Postby Jay Jay » 30 May 2016, 13:02

RORY GALLAGHER FANS around the world. This week Thursday 2nd June, is the start of the biggest festival / tribute to our guitar hero :)
Tell me "Who's That Coming" not walking but running!

https://www.rorygallagherfestival.com

Love Ballyshannon.jpg

Rock On For Rory
Slainte, Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Postby mac » 01 Jun 2016, 17:54

The family have finally agreed to go .
so now I'll pack my things in an overnight bag , toothbrush and guitar ....... and wife and kids and caravan and kids toys and bikes and barbecue and ...
looking forward to it , the forecast is great .
mac

Postby RobertaSparrow » 02 Jun 2016, 02:40

mac wrote:The family have finally agreed to go .
so now I'll pack my things in an overnight bag , toothbrush and guitar ....... and wife and kids and caravan and kids toys and bikes and barbecue and ...
looking forward to it , the forecast is great .

Congratulations, I hope you have a great time. Wish I could have done it again this year. If I save up all my pennies and scrimp and save, I hope to go next year.

RobertaSparrow

Next

Return to Rory Gallagher Tributes ~ Festivals ~ Exhibitions ~ Band Gigs