SINNERBOY ~ April 10th New Roscoe Leeds UK

What's Going On ~ Rory Gallagher Tributes ~ Festivals ~ Rory Exhibitions ~ Related Band Gigs

SINNERBOY ~ April 10th New Roscoe Leeds UK

Postby Jay Jay » 04 Apr 2016, 17:56

Sinnerboy play @ The New Roscoe in Leeds UK this Sunday April 10th
Fancy the perfect RORY Fix next weekend. Well I do :)

Sinnerboy @ Roscoe's.png

Rock On for Rory
Slainte, Jay Jay
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jay Jay

Re: SINNERBOY ~ April 10th New Roscoe Leeds UK

Postby Edged in Blue » 05 Apr 2016, 13:03

Well on the road again this one is a 6 hour round trip and will be worth every minute. So looking forward to seeing this fabulous Tribute Band again - Sinnerboy, how they rock Rory is truly amazing. If you are in area come and join us going to be a great night, with great people and a great Venue.

See you there folks - in the meantime take care, keep safe and keep listening to Rory. xxx
Edged in Blue

Postby ailish78 » 05 Apr 2016, 15:39

Well I wish I could come but wrong country. Does anyone know of any Rory tribute bands playing in London or Brighton between the 14th and 18th of April. I'll be there then.
ailish78

Postby Jay Jay » 09 Apr 2016, 14:57

Aren't you going tomorrow Photofinish (Mark) to see Sinnerboy?
It's your hometown and where you saw and talked to Rory many times

ROCK ON for RORY :)
Jay Jay

Postby photofinish » 09 Apr 2016, 21:33

Unfortunately not..am up for work at 5.30 on Monday..yes.Rory,Leeds and myself go hand in hand..as u know..so many happy memories of being with Rory in Leeds...anyway..next stop will be Selby in June..15 mins in a taxi for us..and it's a Friday..really enjoyed Crewe by the way
photofinish

Postby Jay Jay » 11 Apr 2016, 20:54

Long way to Leeds for me and AJ. Yet well worth the 4 hour and more journey for this Sinnerboy gig :)

Barry and The Sinnerboy's went through all the crowd pleasing Rory fav's...
Also a guy called Chris Backhouse added a touch on saxophone for three of Rory's great tunes "Off The Handle", "A Million Miles Away" and " Bullfrog Blues" :)
I couldn't appreciate the night of Rory music as much as I usually do. As unfortunately I've had a blocked ear drum for the past few days :(
We did enjoy the lovely sunny spring like weather in Leeds fine fair city for Sunday and Monday. I especially enjoyed the walk all around town and the breakfast at Becketts Bank in the Taste Gallery too :)

Yes Mark, I'm sure you'll make up at the Selby Sinnerboy gig ;)

Rock On for Rory
Slainte, Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Postby photofinish » 11 Apr 2016, 21:52

Glad u had a good gig..and a great time in Leeds..funnily enough was in Leeds yesterday afternoon..and was remembering July 2007..what a few days that was...we ended up in York the day after..the days when I drank stupidly..now it takes me all my time to have one pint..!!!..i may not be able to get to many these days..(u know why)..but believe me..and I know u do..the flame never stops burning..it never will..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
photofinish

Postby Jay Jay » 12 Apr 2016, 19:15

Jay Jay

Postby photofinish » 13 Apr 2016, 08:28

Sure this guy played with Sinner Boy at Roscoe 3 years ago....same song too..
photofinish

Return to RORY GALLAGHER ~ Rory Tributes ~ Rory Festivals ~ Exhibitions ~ Band Gigs