SINNERBOY ~ Irish Tour 2015

What's Going On ~ Rory Gallagher Tributes ~ Festivals ~ Rory Exhibitions ~ Related Band Gigs

SINNERBOY ~ Irish Tour 2015

Postby Jay Jay » 30 Oct 2015, 11:57

Just come back from a fab time in Ireland's capital Dublin city..
Where of course we took in a Rory Gallagher tribute gig with Sinnerboy at Whelan's- Wexford St.
Great time was enjoyed by all. They've played 3 nights already besides this Dublin date in Cork, Kilkenny & Tramore..
Still time for you Irish guys & gals to catch them at other venues to come around the emerald isle ..
On this 2015 Sinnerboy Irish Tour ;)
Details here http://www.sinnerboy.co.uk

Rock On for Rory
Slainte, Jay Jay
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jay Jay

Re: SINNERBOY ~ Irish Tour 2015

Postby Jay Jay » 30 Oct 2015, 12:28

Obviously going to see Sinnerboy I also took in a few Rory associated sites in Dublin. Here a picture of yours truly, taken at the old Carlton Cinema O'Connell St. The venue where Rory played in the 70's. Also Rory recordings on the Irish Tour '74 album are taken from there. A Rory fan at the Sinnerboy gig told me. That Rory never used to come on stage there until late into the evening / morning. @cause they had to play the latest movies there before he came on stage. He recalled Rory coming onto the stage at the Carlton at 1am one time.

Rock On for Rory
Slainte, Jay Jay
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jay Jay

Postby Edged in Blue » 30 Oct 2015, 14:20

Had a fantastic time in Dublin .... Sinnerboy Mk1 were absolutely amazing their passion, drive, energy & love for Rory is SO breathtaking. When they kicked off with What's Going On I thought to myself we are in for a treat tonight they just blew us all away. Hope the rest of their Tour is a huge success.
Thank you Rory for your beautiful music .... Now looking forward to the next Tribute in Furth, Germany

.... Thank you JJ for taking care of me and helping me with the Merchandise / T'shirts ;) ;) xxx
Edged in Blue

Postby Jay Jay » 31 Oct 2015, 18:57

Thanks Jim, those attachments are just the right size now..

"Your da man" as they say in Dublin

Rock On for Rory
Slainte, Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Postby JimLED » 31 Oct 2015, 19:00

But this is for new attachment files, not for old one.
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby Jay Jay » 08 Nov 2015, 18:51

SINNERBOY here playing a Radio Live Recording in Tramore on their Irish Tour 2015 :)

https://www.mixcloud.com/TCRFM/sinnerbo ... ober-2015/

Rock On for Rory
Slainte, Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Return to RORY GALLAGHER ~ Rory Tributes ~ Rory Festivals ~ Exhibitions ~ Band Gigs