20th Annual British Rory Gallagher Tribute Concert

What's Going On ~ Rory Gallagher Tributes ~ Festivals ~ Rory Exhibitions ~ Related Band Gigs

20th Annual British Rory Gallagher Tribute Concert

Postby Jay Jay » 26 Sep 2015, 13:08

This is the longest running RORY GALLAGHER Annual Tribute in the WORLD

One not to be missed ;) Details on main RORY homepage here link below ;)
http://www.rorygallagher.com/#/news/201 ... te_concert

Rock On for Rory
Slainte, Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Re: 20th Annual British Rory Gallagher Tribute Concert

Postby Edged in Blue » 11 Oct 2015, 21:39

So looking forward to this British Tribute to Rory ... The line up is fantastic again this year. Safe journey to everyone looking forward to meeting old friends and making new ones. I just love and feel very lucky to be able to Rock for Rory again. Thank you for your beautiful music Rory .... Just Awesome xxx
Edged in Blue

Postby Edged in Blue » 19 Oct 2015, 06:20

Well what can you say, fabulous, awesome, fantastic,
Passion, love ....Words cannot describe it. ALL the bands blew the roof off
the fans appreciated everything, I bet Rory was looking
Down on us saying WOW is this for me.
It just felt we were one big family roll in next year that's all
I can say .... Thank you everyone and especially Rory who we
Love SO much your music will live forever.
Lastly thank you JJ for taking care of me as always xxx
Edged in Blue

Postby Jay Jay » 19 Oct 2015, 17:15

Edged in blue wrote:Lastly thank you JJ for taking care of me as always xxx

My pleasure and thank you so much Barry Barnes (Organizer) you did RORY proud as always :) :) :) Also a huge thank you to..
The Sinnerboy Band (UK) + The Young Aiden Pryor Band (UK) + Jacques Stotzem (Belgium) + Fall Apart (Germany) for a fantastic afternoon and evenings entertainment of Great RORY GALLAGHER music :) :) :)
Plus a tremendous thank you to all the RORY Fans & RORY family that came from all over the world..
for making this such a great celebration and 20th Anniversary Occasion..

Barry Barnes reviews the longest running RORY Tribute here better than I ever could do in his words..

"Well what can one say? The 20th Rorygig lived up to all it's promise, the new venue was a real hit with everybody - comfortable, spacious and cool! (Even with 350 plus in it) We've not had a night like that since the old Dukinfield days, I was so proud!
The staff at the Ruby Lounge were pleasant and very helpful and full of praise for our 'family' and so was I - This is a venue that's right up there on the Manchester scene, with all sorts of music, but guess what I'm proud of the most - we drank the place dry! (Get in!!)
It was really funny to see Guinness swilling Rory fans walking around with coloured cocktails and those daft Mexican bottles with lime wedges in them. I got an apology though, we caught them on the hop, next time they'll make sure we don't go thirsty!
There were so many countries represented with folks from England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany,Turkey, Greece, Belgium, France, Gorton, and welcome Olga from Moscow - our first Russian ever!
Special thanks to Annette Joyce for the sterling merchandising job!
All the musicians were just fantastic, everybody rose to this very special occasion. The Aiden Pryor Band were young and very hot indeed, Jacques Stotzem (What a find) had three hundred and fifty jaws dropping, Fall Apart sparkled with virtuosity, as did my old mate Paul guesting with them on Harp, and us Sinnerboys put the pedal to the metal and rocked like you know what!
Shadow Play at the end soon turned from a three piece tune to a ten piece, and our finale 'Messin with the kid' - well you had to be there!
Thank you all for coming, so very very much.
1996 - 2015, and here's to the next twenty years rocking in the memory of our hero - RORY GALLAGHER !

Yours, BB knackered of Glossop UK " :D

Aiden ~JJ ~ Jacques.jpg

Rockin On for Rory
Slainte, Jay Jay
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jay Jay

Postby SUBY1974 » 22 Oct 2015, 08:34

I am glad everyone had a good night. Rock On For Rory. Subrata.x
SUBY1974

Return to RORY GALLAGHER ~ Rory Tributes ~ Rory Festivals ~ Exhibitions ~ Band Gigs