SINNERBOY and BLACK CHARGE GIG at THE CITRUS CLUB 20/9/14

What's Going On ~ Rory Gallagher Tributes ~ Festivals ~ Rory Exhibitions ~ Related Band Gigs

SINNERBOY and BLACK CHARGE GIG at THE CITRUS CLUB 20/9/14

Postby SUBY1974 » 03 Aug 2014, 19:27

https://www.facebook.com/events/332769000214702/

http://www.sinnerboy.co.uk/

My pal Susie has helped arrange Sinnerboy and Black Charge to play at the Citrus Club in Edinburgh on the Saturday 20th September 2014. It will be a Rory tribute evening and Black Charge are a great Blues Band. Please come along. It will be a great night. Subrata. x :D See the above link or the Sinnerboy website.
SUBY1974

Re: SINNERBOY AND BLACK CHARGE GIG AT THE CITRUS CLUB 20/9/1

Postby SUBY1974 » 20 Sep 2014, 14:53

Just coming in Edinburgh for the Sinnerboy and Black Charge gig tonight and wishing our Susie good luck for her first steps into Event Management. Feeling Rory's spirit everywhere. Rock On For Rory. Yeah! I will be back in London tomorrow.Subrata.x
SUBY1974

Re: SINNERBOY AND BLACK CHARGE GIG AT THE CITRUS CLUB 20/9/1

Postby RobertaSparrow » 20 Sep 2014, 22:06

Good luck to them, I hope they have a great turnout-
RobertaSparrow

Re: SINNERBOY and BLACK CHARGE GIG at THE CITRUS CLUB 20/9/1

Postby SUBY1974 » 26 Sep 2014, 21:41

My computer is giving me so much problems at the moment. It is difficult to post. The Sinnerboy and Black Charge gig was a complete success. I will write it about it tomorrow and eventually stick on the pictures. Subrata. x
SUBY1974

Postby SUBY1974 » 08 Oct 2014, 20:06

I am seem to back on line now...only just. I will give a brief account of the Sinnerboy and Black Charge gig. Sinnerboy wanted a gig in Edinburgh and Susie and Liz of Seafieldfoxes were happy to help. I did not realise that this was the first time Sinnerboy performed in Edinburgh. The Citrus Club is a lovely venue - a venue that Rory would have liked. Small but intimate. The gig itself was amazing. Black Charge ( a blues band) played and were very good and Sinnerboy came afterwards. Many Rory hits were played like Cradle Rock, Bad Penny, I Fall Apart. I think Black Charge fans have now been successfully introduced to Rory. There were Sinnerboy fans as well. It was great to see Barry, Bri Chambers ( who was filling in as bass player) and Dave Burgess. I chatted with all of them and it was nice so many were interested in how "the book" is coming along. It was nice to see Susie, Liz, Gavin, Susie's boyfriend Scott and the rest of the Sinnerboy gang. I know alot of folk were amazed I came up from London for the gig. I have a very busy schedule and I made the flying visit not just to support Rory,Sinnerboy and Black Charge but also to support Susie. This is her first foray into Events Management and her first gig was Sinnerboy and Black Charge and in a strange way Rory wishing her luck. Susie said she first saw Sinnerboy after Rory came into her life. She said it was incredible that 8 years later she would be organising Sinnerboy’s gig in Edinburgh. I am glad I went to see Sinnerboy two years ago and introduced them to Susie. Barry has given a lot of helpful advice about guitars to us and I am huge fan of the band. Well we all family now! :mrgreen: I did tell Susie there are “no coincidences” just amazing “Rory synchronicity”.

Finally on my way to Scotland I was listening to I Fall Apart and I saw the station clock at King Cross say 10.44am. So he was with us. I did almost miss my train. On the weekend there is so much underground engineering work in London and few trains were running. I had to get off on the Northern Line and catch taxi to Kings Cross. I even left early. I kept telling Rory “I am going to miss the gig”. The taxi driver charged me a reduce fare, bless him. I should trust Rory that he will take care of things for me and he did. I almost missed the train by 5 mins but I got on.

Anyway absolutely amazing and I will post the pictures soon. Subrata. x ROCK ON FOR RORY.
PS Black Charge have now reformed under a new name. Will keep you posted.
SUBY1974

Postby SUBY1974 » 21 Feb 2015, 20:32

https://m.facebook.com/subrata.saha.520 ... 0_2d&mdf=1 Pictures from the Sinnerboy and Black Charge gigs at the Citrus Club. Subrata x.
Last edited by SUBY1974 on 29 Mar 2015, 19:56, edited 1 time in total.
SUBY1974

Postby SUBY1974 » 29 Mar 2015, 19:50

SUBY1974

Return to RORY GALLAGHER ~ Rory Tributes ~ Rory Festivals ~ Exhibitions ~ Band Gigs