Rory Gallagher Festival UK (Nantwich) 2021

What's Going On ~ Rory Gallagher Tributes ~ Festivals ~ Rory Exhibitions ~ Band Gigs

Rory Gallagher Festival UK (Nantwich) 2021

Postby RoryWeb » 06 Apr 2021, 17:28

Hi Everyone,

I would like to let you all know that the Rory Gallagher Festival UK (Nantwich) is planned to go-ahead on 27th / 28th & 29th August 2021 (Government Guidelines Permitting)
We have a new website packed with information - http://rory-gallagher.uk

We were very disappointed at having to cancel the 2020 event, as were the many people who had already bought tickets and booked accommodation for the event (Nantwich 9), however It was the right thing to do.
So that’s where it started 10 years ago.. Where are we now?

During 2020 we had time to think how we could make the Festival experience even better and how to lift the Festival to the next level.

In stepped Ronnie Stewart from 4with1 agency, he had the vision for Nantwich to host the best ‘Rory Gallagher Festival’ in the world, and he wanted to help us do that,
The first thing he wanted to do was look at the possibility of having a multi venue experience for our loyal fan base (‘Roadhouse’ Blues Trail), with your support and encouragement together we will make that a reality.
The Festival will feature a mix of Rory’s music with a good mix of Rock & Blues, after all you all know that there’s only so many tattooed lady’s you can have in a weekend!

We are looking forward to hosting the Festival at the The Crown Hotel, Bar and Grill (Nantwich) and want to thank you all for your support and encouragement.

Regards
Steve
Rory Gallagher Festival UK (Nantwich)

http://rory-gallagher.uk
RoryWeb

Re: Rory Gallagher Festival UK (Nantwich) 2021

Postby Jay Jay » 09 Apr 2021, 12:31

Thanks Steve for letting us know here after this passed terrible Covid year of none Rory Gallagher Tribute events. That there are good intentions for the Rory Gallagher UK Nantwich Festival to be carried on. With the torch being handed over to Ronnie Stewart for hopefully a great and fitting and successful event for Rory Gallagher's continued great legacy.

Rock On for Rory
Slainte Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Re: Rory Gallagher Festival UK (Nantwich) 2021

Postby RoryWeb » 11 Apr 2021, 16:35

Thanks Jay Jay,

The torch has not been passed over fully - I am still involved with the festival in quite a big way, however Ronnie Stewart & Gerry Casey from 4with1 are quite rightly wanting to expand the festival (which I could not do on my own)
The 4with1 team will take it to the next level, More Bands / Bigger Bands / 'Roadhouse' Blues Trail that will involve more local venues getting involved.
I am convinced that now in it's 10th year, Nantwich is on the world map as the ONLY annual UK Rory Gallagher Festival it will not only survive but become second only to Ballyshannon!

Rory on!
Rory Gallagher Festival UK (Nantwich)

http://rory-gallagher.uk
RoryWeb

Return to • RORY GALLAGHER • TRIBUTES • FESTIVALS