Davy Knowles (Rory Gallagher Celebration) USA Tour

What's Going On ~ Rory Gallagher Tributes ~ Festivals ~ Rory Exhibitions ~ Related Band Gigs

Re: Davy Knowles (Rory Gallagher Celebration) USA Tour

Postby CiaSeattle » 14 Apr 2018, 12:57

Jay Jay wrote:Here is an excellent review from "American Blues Scene" ..
of one of the gigs on tour so far on this celebration of Rory's music in the USA :)

https://www.americanbluesscene.com/tamp ... ings-heat/

What a great lineup! Wish there were blues festivals like that in my area.
CiaSeattle

Postby Jay Jay » 14 Apr 2018, 13:04

M.felix wrote:I'm going to cut my wrists, I do not have to live anymore since Forum was my reason in this cruel world. Band of Friends artist? Expect what of someone who does not know the difference between attack and criticism with irony.

A "band" that has a "career" based on making versions in the work and dedication of an ARTIST OF TRUTH is now an artist!

In this situation Monica I'm going to bend the rules for you and give you a second chance. Besides these two rushed and rash posts not thought about much put towards these two talented " Artists " IMHO, you have contributed greatly on this Rory Forum previously...Artists - Guitarist's - Musicians Jamie (Shadow Play Last Year) & Davy Knowles have to make a living. Both of these artists are not making a living normally off Rory's music. They are both "Artist/ Entertainers" in their own right.

Please take a look at the rules again.. Especially the part where it says.. " IF A POSTS GETS UNDER YOUR SKIN"... Take a minute or an hour before you make a post you may regret ;)

Rock On for Rory
Slainte Jay Jay

PS. I put that same video of Davy Knowles & BOF On FB of A Million Miles Away and somebody commented with WOW!
Jay Jay

Postby RoryWeb » 17 Apr 2018, 13:59

Had a fantastic Weekend in NYC, this was a live stream from Iridium on the 16/04/18 -

phpBB [video]
RoryWeb Forum
www.roryweb.net
RoryWeb

Postby RobertaSparrow » 18 Apr 2018, 21:06

M.felix wrote:
Jay Jay wrote:"Offer your opinions without attacking members or artists" ..

You've done it again M.Felix.. About the same time last year I gave you a warning for this. Therefore I have no alternative..

As the RORY LT Forum rules state " One Warning then OUT " to avoid problems of the past :(

I'm going to cut my wrists, I do not have to live anymore since Forum was my reason in this cruel world. 8-) Band of Friends artist? :o Expect what of someone who does not know the difference between attack and criticism with irony. :roll:

A "band" that has a "career" based on making versions in the work and dedication of an ARTIST OF TRUTH is now an artist!

Just a piece of advice for anyone who is watching this "Artistic" Band is something that a show is already more than enough because if you go to see more than once the band does not support itself, they have no ability to go beyond the script .

P.S .: I will not doubt that my comment will be deleted.

I've no intention of deleting the post, but I would ask that whatever it is that is causing animosity here, M.Felix, be taken to private message. It's super easy to do, just click on "messages" at the top of the page, select the person to whom you want to vent your spleen, and go head on. But please, keep it off the main pages. It gets tiresome after a time trying to herd cats on this forum, we are here to talk about and share stories about Rory, and about the people who loved him and his music.

'Nuff said.
RobertaSparrow

Postby RobertaSparrow » 18 Apr 2018, 21:08

RoryWeb wrote:Had a fantastic Weekend in NYC, this was a live stream from Iridium on the 16/04/18 -

phpBB [video]

Wow, Steve, you crossed the pond for the Rory tour? That's dedication! Hope you had a blast! :D
RobertaSparrow

Postby RoryWeb » 19 Apr 2018, 09:36

Here's another show from Daryl's House Club NY on 18/04/18

phpBB [video]
RoryWeb Forum
www.roryweb.net
RoryWeb

Postby Jay Jay » 21 Apr 2018, 14:06

Thanks Steve, a really enjoyable show of which the audience all appreciated for sure :)

Davy is a truly talented vocalist and guitarist and a Rory fan also :)

IMHO, he should be first choice on the list at any Rory Festival

Rock On for Rory
Slainte Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Postby M.felix » 22 Apr 2018, 15:09

RobertaSparrow wrote:
M.felix wrote:

You've done it again M.Felix.. About the same time last year I gave you a warning for this. Therefore I have no alternative..

As the RORY LT Forum rules state " One Warning then OUT " to avoid problems of the past :(

I'm going to cut my wrists, I do not have to live anymore since Forum was my reason in this cruel world. 8-) Band of Friends artist? :o Expect what of someone who does not know the difference between attack and criticism with irony. :roll:

Just a piece of advice for anyone who is watching this "Artistic" Band is something that a show is already more than enough because if you go to see more than once the band does not support itself, they have no ability to go beyond the script .

P.S .: I will not doubt that my comment will be deleted.

I've no intention of deleting the post, but I would ask that whatever it is that is causing animosity here, M.Felix, be taken to private message. It's super easy to do, just click on "messages" at the top of the page, select the person to whom you want to vent your spleen, and go head on. But please, keep it off the main pages. It gets tiresome after a time trying to herd cats on this forum, we are here to talk about and share stories about Rory, and about the people who loved him and his music.

'Nuff said.
:?:

I've been banned, are you being hypocritical or ironic?

As I said do not know the difference between attack and criticism with irony.
M.felix

Postby RobertaSparrow » 22 Apr 2018, 18:17

M.felix wrote:

I've been banned, are you being hypocritical or ironic?

As I said do not know the difference between attack and criticism with irony.

You will know if you are banned. Your first clue is you will not be able to log in and comment.
RobertaSparrow

Previous

Return to RORY GALLAGHER ~ Tributes ~ Festivals ~ Exhibitions ~ Band Gigs