RICH MIX SURIYA MUSIC LABEL LAUNCH

Yes I'm a million miles away I'm a million miles away Sailing like a driftwood On a windy bay

RICH MIX SURIYA MUSIC LABEL LAUNCH

Postby SUBY1974 » 27 Oct 2017, 13:45

https://www.richmix.org.uk/events/music ... d-dj-youth
I am so proud of my cousin Anjan who is a poet and musician. Martin Youth Glover was a producer for Pink Floyd and has launched a music label called Suriya Music Label which combined Celtic and Eastern Music. Celts have descended from Indo Celts. So we are going to the roots of the music. My cousin has produced some poetic music for the label Tonight in London is the launch party for the music label. I will be there. Will post pic on FB and here. Hope you will be there too Rory. Subrata.xxx
SUBY1974

Re: RICH MIX SURIYA MUSIC LABEL LAUNCH

Postby SUBY1974 » 03 Nov 2017, 09:30

SUBY1974

Re: RICH MIX SURIYA MUSIC LABEL LAUNCH

Postby SUBY1974 » 05 Nov 2017, 22:06

I had such a great night at the Suriya Label Launch and so did my childhood friend of 30 years Michelle. Love the band, my cousin's presentation and meeting Martin Glover. I love the fact that Suriya Music Label wants to make music that moves the subconsciousness and that it can heal. Something Rory believed in. Yes Rory I saw the two 10.44s that day! :mrgreen: Anjan our Nan would be so proud of you. :mrgreen:
Finally Remix is a great venue. I last went there for the English PEN literature festival. Michelle is right, London is a great place for the arts. Anjan, myself and Michelle were born in London, so London is in our blood. Love this city. :mrgreen: Subrata. x
SUBY1974

Return to Tasteful Topics ~ Not So Much Rory Related Forum