Rolling Stones Exhibitionism at Saatchi Gallery,Sloane Sq

Yes I'm a million miles away I'm a million miles away Sailing like a driftwood On a windy bay

Rolling Stones Exhibitionism at Saatchi Gallery,Sloane Sq

Postby SUBY1974 » 29 Jun 2016, 14:56

The Rolling Stones Exhibitionism at the Saatchi Gallery, in Sloane Square, was absolutely brilliant. They showed the early start of the rock and roll band. We saw a reconstruction of their Edith Grove flat - a complete pigsty. My brother was saying that as a person with OCD in cleaning, to me this would be a living nightmare LOL. We saw footage of the band playing at Buddy Guy's Chequers Club in 1981. Lots of Muddy Waters tunes. There were guitars and album covers. Film footage and documentaries . Stage sets and paintings by Andy Warhol. The most funniest was where Mick and Keith seemed to be hiding their faces but in truth they were arrested for that drug bust and were handcuffed. They were actually trying to wave to their fans. We also had a the experience of being backstage and seeing a mock up of their dressing room.Finally we had a 3D experience of one of their recent concert. If I never go to a Stones concert (because ticket prices are high) this will be the nearest thing to it. Great exhibition and I highly recommend it. Subrata.x

http://www.stonesexhibitionism.com/
SUBY1974

Return to Tasteful Topics ~ Not So Much Rory Related Forum