Eight Reasons To Meditate

Yes I'm a million miles away I'm a million miles away Sailing like a driftwood On a windy bay

Eight Reasons To Meditate

Postby SUBY1974 » 14 Mar 2016, 05:34

We live in a stressful society these days and its getting worse. A lot of it could be with the recession. To help combat my stress, anxiety, asthma and panic attacks I took up meditation. It has helped reduce my melancholy thoughts in the past.
I introduced meditation into my work environment and its now a regular session for me and colleagues. My work environment is stressful and there is also stress when I travel to work. I also meditate on the train using a meditation app on my phone.
Because I introduced meditation into my workplace and it will spread other departments, I was awarded and recognized for my work. I got a £100 voucher and I intend to do some shopping this summer! But I am hoping to do my motivational work full time to help people,as well as doing writing and proof reading jobs. I alo love laughter, yoga and tai chi stuff as well. Anything to de-stress.
In the East they practice meditation, tai chi and yoga in the morning before beginning their day. It starts you off on a good note. Anyway here is a link why meditation is good for you.
http://www.healthandfitnesstravel.com/b ... our-health
SUBY1974

Re: Eight Reasons To Meditate

Postby SUBY1974 » 23 Apr 2016, 18:14

This article Exhaustion Epidemic was written in 2006 in the Guardian. Pretty interesting how 21st century life can wear us down. The intiative that I have started to bring in meditation and breathing exercises into my workplace environment is proving beneficial. I hope it will move to the rest of the civil service department that I work for.
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle ... g.features
SUBY1974

Return to Tasteful Topics ~ Not So Much Rory Related Forum