Future is now 10/21/2015!

Yes I'm a million miles away I'm a million miles away Sailing like a driftwood On a windy bay

Future is now 10/21/2015!

Postby JimLED » 21 Oct 2015, 19:07

How many BTTF fans are here? :)
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Re: Future is now 10/21/2015!

Postby Sinner Girl » 24 Oct 2015, 00:04

Me I have huge crush on Mike as teenager :lol: :lol: :lol:
''When I was a cowboy out on the Western Plain''

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby innuendo » 25 Oct 2015, 19:31

great movie! hell, great trilogy! too bad the world in 2015 doesn't look like the one in the second movie. i'm so glad internet went mad over the date marty came to the future, that movie certainly deserves it and it just proves ones again that those are timeless movies (no pun intended).
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Postby JimLED » 26 Oct 2015, 18:36

Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby SUBY1974 » 26 Oct 2015, 20:08

Hey Guys. You are really taking me back to the Eighties. I love all the Back To The Future films. I love Karate Kid too. I use to tell me cousin Anjan he looked like Daniel son. Michael J Fox was so cool and so many hilarious moments in the films. What was his name Biff - always ended up in manure LOL. I wish I had an almanac that predicted lottery numbers. :lol: :lol:
SUBY1974

Postby SUBY1974 » 26 Oct 2015, 20:17

Yeah totally agree. 2015 does suck. I hate the Millennium. Yeah, yeah we made advances in technology but no peace and stability in the world...yet. I never, ever thought back in 1985 that life would be like this. Never ever thought it would be. My girl dreams ended at 21! They say after 21 its downhill all the way. Completely agree!! I just try to make the best of things. Well you got to be positive in this crap life. So wished the future was like Back To The Future 2 film. Subrata.x
I remember in the early 90s my pal and I was discussing the fact that would it not be great if we had "portables" to speak to each other and now we do as mobile phones LOL. Then in 1995 I heard my Uni lecturers talk about the Internet and The World Wide Web. I had no idea how that would change our world. Like it or not I guess I am indeed a 21st century woman. What about the next 30years oo er?? Well I think its going to be exciting. We will be going from the digi age to mind power, quantum physics, the new biology and renewable energy hopefully. A greener and more peaceful earth I hope. Watch this space and I hope to live to see it! x
Last edited by SUBY1974 on 26 Oct 2015, 20:59, edited 1 time in total.
SUBY1974

Postby SUBY1974 » 26 Oct 2015, 20:58

This is what Nicolas Testler the great inventer[blink][/blink] said:-

The fact it is, all things being particles of a real and rhythmic whole. We shall be able to communicate with one another instantly, irrespective of distance. Not only this, but through television and telephony we shall see and hear one another as perfectly as though we were face to face, despite intervening distances of thousands of miles; and the instruments through which we shall be able to do his will be amazingly simple compared with our present telephone. A man will be able to carry one in his vest pocket.

When the wireless transmission of power is made commercial, transport and transmission will be revolutionized. Already motion pictures have been transmitted by wireless over a short distance. Later the distance will be illimitable, and by later I mean only a few years hence. Pictures are transmitted over wires—they were telegraphed successfully through the point system thirty years ago. When wireless transmission of power becomes general, these methods will be as crude as is the steam locomotive compared with the electric train.
Wireless transmission of power was of particular interest to Tesla, but it's his predictions around mobile phone technology that have proved most prescient here in the early 21st century.
SUBY1974

Return to Tasteful Topics ~ Not So Much Rory Related Forum