SAD. ENGLAND HEADS HOME AGAIN

Yes I'm a million miles away I'm a million miles away Sailing like a driftwood On a windy bay

SAD. ENGLAND HEADS HOME AGAIN

Postby capo » 20 Jun 2014, 04:37

Well, its over. another early exit for England in the cup. Rooney finally got his goal but it was not enough. Four years is a long time to wait till next time. Peace.
capo

Re: SAD. ENGLAND HEADS HOME AGAIN

Postby Jay Jay » 20 Jun 2014, 08:25

No "nouse" that's all I can say about England's performances. We knew all about Suarez from seeing him all season in the Premier league. He was only 75% fit also, first game from a knee op just 4 weeks ago. Mind you it didn't help getting two assist from the England captain Steve G and Liverpool team mate. Uraguay are a country with less than 4 million people. Half the size of the London population. For a country that invented the game, no excuses!!!
Jay Jay

Postby SUBY1974 » 22 Jun 2014, 23:28

England players should get a pay cut. All those fans who paid so much to go to Brazil. Give them a refund. At work and in London most people were feeling down. England is useless. Subrata.x
SUBY1974

Postby blues blooded » 04 Jul 2014, 15:16

SUBY1974 wrote:England players should get a pay cut. All those fans who paid so much to go to Brazil. Give them a refund. At work and in London most people were feeling down. England is useless. Subrata.x

Why isn't their pay performance related? Rooney is on £300,000 per week and he can't be bothered to get in shape. Fat lazy bastard
blues blooded

Return to Tasteful Topics ~ Not So Much Rory Related Forum