As Anyone Gotten A Rory..................

Yes I'm a million miles away I'm a million miles away Sailing like a driftwood On a windy bay

Re: Rory Tattoo's

Postby Jay Jay » 20 Jul 2011, 13:05

This is one of the best Rory tattoo's I have seen, on the back of this Tattoo'd Lady :)

Tattoo'd Lady.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jay Jay

Postby ken » 20 Jul 2011, 15:33

this was the original design
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ken

Postby Sinner Girl » 16 Oct 2011, 23:45

What you think of this signature because i think that made this kind a tattoo, that Rory's is name look cool in Japanese

''When I was a cowboy out on the Western Plain''

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby innuendo » 17 Oct 2011, 10:26

Jay Jay wrote:This is one of the best Rory tattoo's I have seen, on the back of this Tattoo'd Lady :)

Tattoo'd Lady.jpg

fantastic! i hope she's not bearded baby ;)
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Postby Simone67 » 17 Oct 2011, 18:23

..It`s funny,for a long time some years ago,before I became more acquainted with Rory`s lyrics,I always thought he sang " Tattoo`d lady.....PRETTY BABY"... :lol:
Simone67

Postby Jay Jay » 17 Oct 2011, 18:25

Simone67 wrote:..It`s funny,for a long time some years ago,before I became more acquainted with Rory`s lyrics,I always thought he sang " Tattoo`d lady.....PRETTY BABY"... :lol:

You're not the only one Simone .. I always sang those words also for years :lol:

PS. Maybe even Rory did sing at times "pretty baby" as Jimi Hendrix sang also instead of "kiss the sky".. kiss that guy :lol:
Jay Jay

Postby Simone67 » 17 Oct 2011, 18:38

:lol: ..yeah,nice one,Jay Jay,..or Dylan thinking of Beatles singing .." I get high...I get high.." instead of.."I can`t hide...I can`t hide..."
Simone67

As Anyone Gotten A Rory Tattoo..................

Postby geekfreak » 18 Jan 2014, 02:43

Hello to all you Rory Gallagher Fan`s , Here in the forum . My post is as anyone had or is getting a Rory tattoo. I`m going to have one done once I can find the right.
Picture I like best. I`d like some help with design of my tattoo. As I`d like it to look cool . Not just a tattoo of Rory`s Face . I just cannot think of any thing else to add to my Face of Rory.
Hi I`m geek-freak, peace,love and understanding.
geekfreak

Previous

Return to Tasteful Topics ~ Not So Much Rory Related Forum