Thanks

Yes I'm a million miles away I'm a million miles away Sailing like a driftwood On a windy bay

Thanks

Postby RobertaSparrow » 13 Oct 2013, 18:48

I don't know where this post belongs, but I wanted to thank JimLED and Fenderbass for the picture on my avatar- like magic, the two brothers are together there :lol:

Thanks guys ;)
RobertaSparrow

Re: Thanks

Postby Jay Jay » 13 Oct 2013, 19:32

RobertaSparrow wrote:I don't know where this post belongs, but I wanted to thank JimLED and Fenderbass for the picture on my avatar- like magic, the two brothers are together there :lol:

Thanks guys ;)

Very nice avatar Cynthia :)

You have to make these decisions now you're a moderator my Rory friend and colleague.. and maybe move this one?
IMHO, this is in the right section, but an announcement rather than a topic.

Rock On for Rory
Slainte, Jay Jay

PS. See the topic options below the edit box if you'd like to move ;)
Jay Jay

Postby capo » 13 Oct 2013, 20:11

Hope I'm not stepping out of bounds by commenting on this but I think Cynthia's new avatar is very appropriate and timely. She has emerged as Donal's advocate and champion against that "other" forums vehemently anti Donal postings. She raises hell good, and with cause. I wont post there, I lack the patience and good temper to engage with that crap there. Keep up the good fight Cynthia, it does not go unnoticed. Long live the "Dark Side". Peace.
capo

Postby Jay Jay » 13 Oct 2013, 21:22

capo wrote:Hope I'm not stepping out of bounds by commenting on this but I think Cynthia's new avatar is very appropriate and timely. She has emerged as Donal's advocate and champion against that "other" forums vehemently anti Donal postings. She raises hell good, and with cause. I wont post there, I lack the patience and good temper to engage with that crap there. Keep up the good fight Cynthia, it does not go unnoticed. Long live the "Dark Side". Peace.

Hey Capo, they're just wind up merchants on that " pirate forum " With all that crap as you say..
Noway Rory or ladies should be associated with that garbage. They should call it the "Garbage Men Only Forum" :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS. The rules and admin say no bad language and the moderator there is F 'in and Jeffin' like hell??
Jay Jay

Postby RobertaSparrow » 13 Oct 2013, 21:48

I moved the first one, and the whole list followed. It worked It worked!!!! I didn't crash anything, and the site is still here! :lol: :lol: :lol:
RobertaSparrow

Postby Jay Jay » 13 Oct 2013, 21:54

RobertaSparrow wrote:It worked It worked!!!! and the site is still here! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done Cynthia :)

Now try and get "Rory Gallagher You're Listening or Viewing Now" above this one??

'Cause I can't quite work it out yet. May have to ask JimLed this one too :roll:
Jay Jay

Postby RobertaSparrow » 13 Oct 2013, 22:11

BTW, I post on both sites, and I am not going to take sides. This is Rory's site, and supported by his family, and that makes it very special indeed. I like being able to be here, post here, and now have the honor of moderating here (although I'm still learning).

I post on RW as well. I have always spoken my mind, on this site and now over there. And I don't always agree with everything everyone says, again on both sites. The people on RW are just as passionate about Rory as we here. I want to focus on that, and move Rory's legacy forward.

Both sites exist in Rory's memory, and I'm aware there is a past between the participants of both. But still, the common thread is, I believe, to promote Rory's music and legacy.

The only side I am going to take in all of this, is Rory's. 8-)
RobertaSparrow

Postby JimLED » 13 Oct 2013, 22:15

You're welcome, Cynthia! :)
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby Sinner Girl » 14 Oct 2013, 00:37

Thanks God that i have not a choose a site or forums anymore like in the past and promises!! I keep rules and Eric's Burdon site that' s good to me, and enjoy in French forum and feel like is my family in most warm with NO language barrier. I love u posts Cynthia and I hope that been a good moderator

ps: I hope my post not been deleted i'm just honest at the moment peace
''When I was a cowboy out on the Western Plain''

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby RobertaSparrow » 15 Oct 2013, 02:12

Hi Sinner Girl,

I've checked out the Rory site in French, but the number of words I know in French I can count on both hands. I'm not brave enough to post in any but my native language- I admire those who are fluent enough to venture out like that ;)

Keep posting here- the more the merrier :mrgreen:
RobertaSparrow

Next

Return to Tasteful Topics ~ Not So Much Rory Related Forum