You may or may not believe in Angels...??

Yes I'm a million miles away I'm a million miles away Sailing like a driftwood On a windy bay

Re: You may or may not believe in Angels...??

Postby Dwana Horner » 03 Mar 2017, 17:30

Beautiful wisdoms..
Dwana Horner

Postby SUBY1974 » 14 May 2017, 07:29

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/724171
I have just published my first free e-poetry book Poems To Mother Earth. Its available at Smashwords and can be downloaded to an epub reader. Epub apps can be downloaded on any phone app or computer app. I dreamt of publishing a poetry book at the age of 16. I have now, as an e-book. :0). Obviously in 1990, I had no idea about internet or e-books. But I am pleased to have an e-book. It is not a book of profit but of the soul. I will read out at writers speaker events this summer. Now need to finish writing my novel!
I learnt alot about digital publishing and hope to learn more. Subrata.x
SUBY1974

Postby SUBY1974 » 14 May 2017, 20:50

Paradise Bird

Majestic burgundy beauty,
Sitting with all your golden finery,
On canopy branch of yellow leaves.
Maroon, brown chest of pride,
With a golden crown on your head,
Wearing a emerald choker of varnished green.
A proud stare from those gleaming eyes,
Flaming yellow and white long tail ,
Laid out like flaxen soft hair
Over your soft throned bark.
No less of paradise, no less a creation,
Of an infinite wisdom.

Subrata Saha ( Copyright March 2017)
SUBY1974

Postby SUBY1974 » 22 Feb 2018, 19:18

Dear All,

I am a contributing author to The One Million Pound project ( fantasy short story collection)

Description

A fantastic short story collection by 40 authors from around the world, who have come together to raise money in the fight against cancer and homelessness.

All OMP proceeds will go to cancer research and to homeless charities.

Help us to raise a little sunshine in the lives of people less fortunate than ourselves through the power of words.

Thank you to Jason Greenfield, OMP volunteers and writers and Dark Ink Press for bringing this incredible project and book anthologies together to help such good causes. Its has been such a honour to be part of this project and the best birthday present ever for me this year. Good luck with raising monies for the charities. Subrata. xx

https://sebnemsanders.wordpress.com/201 ... on-amazon/

Can't wait for the OMP London launch party and media turnout. Looking foward to it. :mrgreen:
SUBY1974

Postby SUBY1974 » 07 Jun 2018, 21:38

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Cork this weekend to Rock for Rory and Ger!!!
Its a pity I will miss the One Million Pound Book Project / book signing media launch with other writers in London on Sat 9th June 2018, of which I am a contributing author. But I will be live streaming into that event on FB. Its been a real milestone as a writer, to be a part of this project and to be chosen for this project. A real honour but I will make sure everyone will know at the OMP event that Susie and I are rocking for Rory and Ger!!!
When the clash of dates happened, Susie and I talked about it and decided Rory and Ger came first. Susie was going to come down to London for the launch as my guest. But it feels right to be in Cork and we really want to be in Cork this year.
I am off work now ( hooray! ) and on holiday. Cannot wait for this weekend. See you soon Rory and the Rory Gallagher Family of Friends, Fans and Musicians. Subrata. xxx:0). It will great to remember Rory and Ger but also other people who have passed, who were part of Rory's world and still are:- Mona ( Rory's mum) and Rory' father, Uncle Jimmy, Lou Martin, Rod De ath, Eric Kitteringham, Dimitris Maniatis, Chrissy Fox and Rodney Hunter.
And Rory turned 70 this year too! Its a Rory belated birthday celebration as well. :mrgreen:
SUBY1974

Previous

Return to Tasteful Topics ~ Not So Much Rory Related Forum