You may or may not believe in Angels...??

Yes I'm a million miles away I'm a million miles away Sailing like a driftwood On a windy bay

You may or may not believe in Angels...??

Postby Dwana Horner » 21 Feb 2013, 21:25

My logic if Angels can see candlelight..they can REALLY see flames burning in a fireplace. I sometimes turn
mine on just to "Chat" with anyone "Listening" and I always know ..I can "Feel" when someone's there. I some
times "Talk" to Rory when I start to miss him..I pour out my heart, good stuff, bad stuff, wishes from the
soul.. :)
This morning I had this nice little dream about Rory..he was hugging me really close and really tight, and I
could almost 'hear" his heart beating. 8-)
I guess he "heard" me rambling next to my fireplace before I went to bed..at one thirty a.m.

My story..sticking to it..and I alway tell the truth.. 8-)
Last edited by Dwana Horner on 23 Feb 2013, 18:57, edited 1 time in total.
Dwana Horner

Re: You may or may not believe in Angels...??

Postby SUBY1974 » 22 Feb 2013, 23:01

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
SUBY1974

Postby RobertaSparrow » 23 Feb 2013, 01:10

[color=#0080BF]
Dwana Horner wrote:My logic if Angels can see candlelight..they can REALLY see flames burning in a fireplace. I sometimes turn
my on just to "Chat" with anyone "Listening" and I always know ..I can "Feel" when someone's there. I some
times "Talk" to Rory when I start to miss him..I pour out my heart, good stuff, bad stuff, wishes from the
soul.. :)
This morning I had this nice little dream about Rory..he was hugging me really close and really tight, and I
could almost 'hear" his heart beating. 8-)
I guess he "heard" me rambling next to my fireplace before I went to bed..at one thirty a.m.

My story..sticking to it..and I alway tell the truth.. 8-)

I believe you . .
But, strictly speaking I think angels exist but are entities that were created apart from mortal humans, they can be messengers for good or bad, and they can seem angelic or demonic.

IMO people who have passed from this life continue on in spirit form, and can communicate with us if they want to or feel they need to. And not in a spooky way, either (although there are troubled spirits, i.e. ghosts that are bound to their old lives by negative feelings, and can display some disturbing signs where they are bound). But someone like Rory, who was and is still much loved by his family, friends, and fans, and was supported and surrounded by loved ones when he crossed over, they move on to a higher place- heaven would be the best description I can think of- and he as well as others who have crossed over before us aren't that far away.

I've only seen him twice in dreams, but they were too vivid and realistic to be just dreams. And the last time was when I had a sort of epiphany, where I saw one of his last performances and I realized while he sang 'bye bye bird" that he knew then that his days were numbered, and he was saying goodbye to those who loved him- especially his brother- he knew it then.

I was upset, and I asked him a question out loud, I asked him if he was ok, and he visited me that night in a dream to tell me that he was better than ok, he looked healthy, happy, and he was strong- and he let me have a glimpse into heaven, and this aura of kindness and gentleness around me, and that feeling stayed with me for the rest of the day. It is a memory I can summon back whenever I see those later tapes of him when he was approaching the end, I can remember the kindness in his eyes from that dream and I know he's ok.

So- I absolutely believe you. :)

Bye Bye Bird @ 2:27

You can see the concern on Mark's face
RobertaSparrow

Postby Dwana Horner » 23 Feb 2013, 06:40

Roberta
Hello! I 'm one of many who actually knew Rory..had many converstions with him..(Old story..everyone here
knows this.. :) )
A month before he passed away..I had the most horrible premonitions about death..seeing three angels circuling
over a hole..a month of seeing different images..I had no clue WHO was going to die..I just knew it was someone
I DID know..who was going to leave this world .. I would wake up with a jolt crying. I've always had premonitions
since I was a child..seeing vision in dreams..I had lost track of Rory the last years of his life..couldn't find out
what happened to him. Friends called me from Cleveland to talk to me..I sounded too happy..they thought I
knew..when they finally stopped talking and told me why they called..that Rory had died.. my body went numb
and my blood ran cold..all those premonitions I had hit me like a "Brick Wall" had crushed the life out of me..
and it did..I cried for a year and a half..and for that long he came into my dreams..I would "See" him standing
near my bed watching me sleep..I would wake up with a jolt and see his spirit passing through a wall.. HE WAS
THERE..and this had nothing to do with my grief playing tricks with my mind...his spirt haunted my house a long
time..the grief nearly killed me.
Thanks for the video...I'll look at it..it's very hard on me looking at videos of him just before he passed away,
knowing he was litterally dying... :( :(
Dwana Horner

Postby JimLED » 23 Feb 2013, 12:54

Here is a Dwana Horner's story. How she met the blues and Rory.
http://rorygallagher.com.ua/content/view/20/23/
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby RobertaSparrow » 23 Feb 2013, 20:21

[color=#8000BF]
Dwana Horner wrote:Roberta
Hello! I 'm one of many who actually knew Rory..had many converstions with him..(Old story..everyone here
knows this.. :) )
A month before he passed away..I had the most horrible premonitions about death..seeing three angels circuling
over a hole..a month of seeing different images..I had no clue WHO was going to die..I just knew it was someone
I DID know..who was going to leave this world .. I would wake up with a jolt crying. I've always had premonitions
since I was a child..seeing vision in dreams..I had lost track of Rory the last years of his life..couldn't find out
what happened to him. Friends called me from Cleveland to talk to me..I sounded too happy..they thought I
knew..when they finally stopped talking and told me why they called..that Rory had died.. my body went numb
and my blood ran cold..all those premonitions I had hit me like a "Brick Wall" had crushed the life out of me..
and it did..I cried for a year and a half..and for that long he came into my dreams..I would "See" him standing
near my bed watching me sleep..I would wake up with a jolt and see his spirit passing through a wall.. HE WAS
THERE..and this had nothing to do with my grief playing tricks with my mind...his spirt haunted my house a long
time..the grief nearly killed me.
Thanks for the video...I'll look at it..it's very hard on me looking at videos of him just before he passed away,
knowing he was litterally dying... :( :(

I know you knew him, as did Bibi, Flamenca, Photofinish, and probably lots more who read the site but never post. The fact that you are already sensitive to signs from outside this physical world means it is easier for you to connect with that side. It wasn't your grief playing tricks- it was a friend telling you he was still around- trying to help you through your grief. He was probably there to try to help you accept his move to the next phase of his spiritual life. He was trying to help.

I myself am not sensitive to such things ordinarily- I believe they are true, but I have a type of high functioning autism, so I don't really "connect" with people face-to-face, I'm not very good at reading or interpreting the physical cues that people use to communicate with every day unless I spend a lot of time and energy and focus, so I avoid crowds and tend to stay to myself. I never actually met Rory , I think I would have been afraid to approach him for fear of appearing to be a total dweeb. He always had the attention of beautiful women even in the audience when I'd see him play, but there is just something about him- I've said before- I think he was more sensitive to the feelings and emotions of the people around him- sort of the opposite of autism- and in a unique way he was able to connect with people.

I think that is one of the reasons that seeing him from the audience had such an intense effect on my memories of him- the veil through which I usually see someone wasn't there while in the same room with Rory- It's kind of like walking through a black-and-white existence and someone enters into a room and everything around them is in color-

The only reason I saw him that time, and it was him- unmistakeably, not a dream- was for a similar reason- I see the later videos, the ones where he was in declining health, and I still can see him there as he was in the '70s- the same gentle, kind man, but in pain, and with a certain measure of fear- he knew his time here was short, not because that was what he wanted, but because I think he knew his body was failing him. That night I was so upset, late at night, watching it on YouTube, suddenly seeing in the cold reality of night that he knew he was going to die soon, and he was saying goodbye to his friends, saying goodbye to his mother, and then saying goodbye to his brother there in front of the world- and I asked him, out loud, "you knew it then, didn't you?" and the sadness in his voice, it was just too much. So, when I saw him that night I think it was because of that- it was a kindness, the sort of thing he would do for a fan at the end of a concert, or if I had ever had the nerve to speak to him. I was very upset, and he let me know that he is fine and happy. It was a powerful sign from him, and one that I can draw on when I think about what happens when we cross over.

You knew him, and he knew you would grieve for him, so he was checking in on you, not to frighten or upset you, and since you are more sensitive to that world it is much easier for you to see him. Doesn't that sound like something a friend would do?
RobertaSparrow

Postby Dwana Horner » 24 Feb 2013, 05:14

Roberta
Just got back home..I just read your post. I was an "Emotional Trainwreck" when Rory died..I seemed to age 20
years in two weeks..grieving over him..it showed in my face. I looked at the video you posted and started crying
again..it broke my heart all over again..he just kept playing to the end. I did hear this one story that Donal cancelled
his last tour and it was the only time they ever had a verbal argument..in their entire lives as brothers..I also heard
about the premonition Donal had about Rory..came to him in a dream telling him he was not coming back..I think when
Rory was in a coma in the hospital..?
I've fallen into that black abys of sleep..and crossed over into the "Otherside" to find Rory many times over the years.
I've had some very vivid detailed dreams about him..he's showed me things that mere mortals can only imagine. :)
I had a NDE over ten years ago.."Near Death Experience"..saw "The White City"..another reason why I can find Rory
on the otherside..I'm sort of "Connected".. :)
I still dream about Rory..that will never change..we have a bond that not even death can sever. Last year a few days
before June 14th..I had the same dream for four days..going to this big open field where a stage was set up, people
milling about crafters..music playing ..a rehearsal...june 14th the dream comes back..I''m watching Rory play on
stage..I see people watching him..that went on through infinity..I was too far away to get close..too many people
and when the concert was over..I'm walking arround trying to find him..suddenly someone spins me arround by my
waist..and it was Rory infront of me..smiling..he found me.
I think his spirit's with all of us who knows the name Rory Gallagher..
Dwana Horner

Postby SUBY1974 » 24 Feb 2013, 23:08

I have written a poem called Crystal Angel which i will post on FB, my writers blog and here soon. I rather like it. :0). x
SUBY1974

Postby RobertaSparrow » 25 Feb 2013, 04:33

I know what you mean. I just watched Ghost Blues on Netflix- I KNOW deep down that Rory is happy and fine on the other side, I know it, yet watching those old films, it always gets to me, I guess because he was so young- you want to be able to reach out to him in time and you can't- and to know how much he went through those last years. He really loved to play music for people, it was what made him happiest- and you could see it when he was on stage. Still, he looked so tired toward the end, it is very hard to watch. But I don't think he really wants us to be sad for him.

I was reading New York psychic John Edward's book, and he said that those that he has contacted on the other side are so happy to be where they are, they try to comfort their friends and family to let them know, but the spirit/soul is much happier in the next level.

I read a couple of the accounts of Donal's dream about Rory. I understood it to be in the day or so after he passed, Donal saw his brother at a sort of reception given for him on the other side, and he pleaded for Rory to come back- But of course Rory said he had already moved on, and when Donal awoke that morning he realized he had to bury Rory later that day. He had to be strong for his brother.

In the dream Donal said that Rory looked very happy- "radiant" was the term he used. Donal wanted Rory to come back with him and tell everyone he was okay, and Rory's response was that Donal should tell them that for him.

I just have to recall that dream, and know he is ok. :D :D :D
RobertaSparrow

Postby Dwana Horner » 25 Feb 2013, 19:04

Roberta
I read sort of different Donal story about his Rory dream. They were in a car driving somewhere and Rory told
him..he's not coming back.
I like your post..you mean we get a party on the otherside when we pass on.. Works for me. :) I love John Edward,
he's one of the best gifted psychc arround. I also like Slyvia Browne..got to meet her a few years back..I've got
a load of her books.
I had a brief dream about Rory this morning..I was in a car going somewhere with him..he was driving.. :lol:
I heard a few funny stories about him failing his drivers test three times and that he was only allowed to drive
in Ireland.. :lol:
Dwana Horner

Next

Return to Tasteful Topics ~ Not So Much Rory Related Forum