"A Hard Days Night".. still miss you John.

Yes I'm a million miles away I'm a million miles away Sailing like a driftwood On a windy bay

Re: "A Hard Days Night".. still miss you John.

Postby Dwana Horner » 08 Dec 2014, 21:31

I cant believe that John Lennon has been Gone 34 years.. it still hurts like hell and I just figured it out why.
When he passed away.. I just went numb, I didn't break down in a flood of cleansing tears.. I never released that
pain of loss. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Don't know why it took this long to figure out.
Dwana Horner

Postby Dwana Horner » 08 Dec 2016, 18:06

It never gets easier: It's 2016 and John's passing hurts just as when I first heard it.. :(
Dwana Horner

Postby CiaSeattle » 09 Dec 2016, 15:19

John Lennon is one of my most loved musicians, from the time I first heard the Beatles back in the early 1960's. I still remember exactly where I was and what I was doing when we heard of his death. My ex and I were watching a football game when Howard Cosell broke the news. Everything just seemed to come to a stop at that moment. Both of us were in total shock, my ex is also a huge Lennon fan. I was pregnant at the time, our son was born the following June and his middle name is Lennon.
CiaSeattle

Postby ailish78 » 15 Dec 2016, 11:56

Thanks Dwana. I love John Lennon. He was my favourite Beatle. I was heartbroken when he died.
ailish78

Postby Dwana Horner » 19 Dec 2016, 06:55

John Lennon was always my favorite Beatle. He's the only "Beatle" who on occasion comes to me in extremely vivid
dreams. (I heard something In church this morning "God inspires dreams that you remember"
Dwana Horner

Postby blues blooded » 09 Aug 2017, 20:27

I'm a huge Beatles fan. I'm not old enough to remember them, but my brothers had some of the singles ( She Loves You, A Hard Days Night and the All My Loving EP) and that's what got me hooked. John was my favourite Beatle as well
blues blooded

Previous

Return to Tasteful Topics ~ Not So Much Rory Related Forum