Now they're back together, and I think John sees her in a whole new light-

:cry: :cry: :? :)
RobertaSparrow

Re: Cynthia Lennon

Postby Dwana Horner » 02 Apr 2015, 05:30

Safe journey Home Cynthia.

I'm sure she's with John, they're laughing about old times, hugged and
made peace.

This has been the subject on the news the passing of Cynthia Lennon. She was truly a lady
with Class ... I've never heard about anything about her remotely touched by scandal in
her private life nor anything ugly since her divorce from John.
Dwana Horner

Postby SUBY1974 » 03 Apr 2015, 23:09

A few years ago I watched a documentary on Cynthia Lennon and her life with John Lennon and The Beatles. She always loved John and she did a great job of bringing up Julian Lennon, their son. They seemed very close. I found her to be a dignified, graceful and strong woman and she was well brought up. I do want to read about her life. I am very interested in her generation of women and what they faced. She and my mother are the same generation of women and they have this strength and positivity which I understand now. I was saddened to hear of her death and my heart goes out to Julian, her family and friends. Julian now does photography and for his opening exhibition,she was there for support. A good mum supporting her child. She will be missed. One can post condolences on Julian's FB page. I have done so already. RIP Cynthia. All my love. Subrata.x
SUBY1974

Postby SUBY1974 » 03 Apr 2015, 23:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsyYqJx ... ata_player Beautiful tribute from Julian to his mum. I know how much I love my mum so, so much as well. You are in my thoughts and prayers Julian. Subrata.x Like me Julian you are spiritual. She will a send sign she is with you and I promise you she will. They never leave us and love never dies, ever. X
SUBY1974

Return to R.I.P. Rest In Peace