In Memory of Rod de'Ath ~ R.I.P

For Rest In Peace only

Re: Condolences for Rod and the Loved Ones Left Behind

Postby keltic wolf » 01 Aug 2014, 18:20

Man .....sad sad news ...just logged on couldnt belive it....best drummer IMO...RIP Rod ....from a fellow drummer :( :( :(
Here I am...where are you?
keltic wolf

Postby keltic wolf » 01 Aug 2014, 18:37

In floods of tears as I guess all other fans are....just listen to bullfrog blues on Live in Europe hear the master playin .....Rods drumming always stood out on this one for me
Here I am...where are you?
keltic wolf

Postby baliman » 01 Aug 2014, 20:06

Very, very sad news. Rory, Gerry, Lou and Rod were a great TIGHT band. I feel very fortunate to have seen & heard them a number of times. I still have Rod's broken drum stick from the old Bottom Line in NYC from February' 76 along with a pick from Rory . RIP Rod !!
baliman

Postby Jay Jay » 01 Aug 2014, 21:17

So shocked and so sad to hear this news. As we all thought that Rod had gotten over the worst with his op and seemingly recovery.
His memory and place is rest assured in musical history.

My sincere condolences go to all Rod's family and friends

Rod De'Ath R.I.P
Jay Jay

Re: Rod de'Ath Update

Postby Stevo » 01 Aug 2014, 21:43

Rest in peace, Rod.
Stevo

Re: Condolences for Rod De'Ath and the Loved Ones Left Behin

Postby Stevo » 01 Aug 2014, 21:46

Very sad news. I've been following the updates of Rods recovery, so this came right out of the blue.
Rest in peace, Rod.
Stevo

Postby JimLED » 01 Aug 2014, 21:58

Very sad news. Just found this news at FB. I shocked and I can't say a word. I was so glad when had read early that Rod goes well at home recovering after hospital. But it was about a week ago...
Rest in Peace, Rod.
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby SUBY1974 » 01 Aug 2014, 22:02

I am in total shock and disbelief. I was on the train home when I read the news on FB. I really believed Rod was on the road to recovery. This is utterly devastating and heart breaking news for Rod's family, friends, and Rory fans. I feel so sad right now. I wish to give my condolences to Rod's family and friends. They are in my thoughts and prayers tonight. I am sure Rory will be waiting for Rod at the Rainbow Bridge. He was and is a great drummer (awesome) and yes he will be remembered in musical history. Never forget that in the prolific years of Rory's career he contributed to Rory Gallagher sound and music, together with Lou Martin (RIP) and Gerry. Anyway I look forward to the day we see Rod play again with Rory and when Rory does a special concert for all of us, once we are all reunited. RIP Rod De'Ath and thank you for the wonderful music you played with Rory and the joy it gave everyone. All my love Subrata. x :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
SUBY1974

Re: Rod de'Ath Update

Postby Madrid74 » 02 Aug 2014, 01:56

Shocked when I read Rod had passed away. My favourite Rory's drummer is gone, was a honor to meet him.
My deep and sincere condolences to all the family and friends. RIP Rod
Madrid74

Re: Rod De'Ath rest in peace

Postby Dwana Horner » 02 Aug 2014, 04:25

Dwana Horner

PreviousNext

Return to R.I.P. Rest In Peace