Chuck Berry

For Rest In Peace only

Chuck Berry

Postby M.felix » 19 Mar 2017, 01:44

:cry:

M.felix

Re: Chuck Berry

Postby capo » 19 Mar 2017, 02:03

What would Rock and Roll have become without Chuck Berry? He invented the guitarist/singer/songwriter all in one package. Of course one of Rory's early heroes and influences. Few are left now. RIP.
capo

Postby Jay Jay » 19 Mar 2017, 11:25

capo wrote:What would Rock and Roll have become without Chuck Berry? He invented the guitarist/singer/songwriter all in one package. Of course one of Rory's early heroes and influences. Few are left now. RIP.

I echo what you say capo

R.I.P Chuck Berry

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-cana ... orb-footer
Jay Jay

Postby Dwana Horner » 19 Mar 2017, 23:55

I was away from home this weekend when I heard he was gone. My husband and I belong to this private resort listening to
a local guitarist and a male behind me said to him "Play some Chuck Berry.. he passed away today (Saturday). I looked at him and didn't want to believe what I was hearing. I said something about "You sure this wasn't fake news?" He insisted that it was real. I got up and continued to talk to his man (who I didn't know.. a stranger) he had to do some fast taking to convince me. I just got home about two hours ago and turned on my computer to see for myself.. that Chuck Berry was gone. I read that the police found him un responsive and pronounce him dead. Rest in Peace.. I guess Heaven needed an extra Guitarist .. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Dwana Horner

Postby RobertaSparrow » 20 Mar 2017, 20:22

I've been having health issues recently, so was away for a while. But my daughter messaged me and said, "Did you hear about Chuck Berry?" These days, when someone starts a statement like that, I know what will follow.

Rest in Peace Chuck Berry. You are in good company up there.

Johnny B. Goode up there-

RobertaSparrow

Postby SUBY1974 » 26 Mar 2017, 17:59

RIP. A true rock and roll pioneer and a huge influence on Rory and his music. Subrata. x
SUBY1974

Return to R.I.P. Rest In Peace