When do new members get access to see all pics?

Place for your regular questions about forum work and troubleshooting.

When do new members get access to see all pics?

Postby Metra23 » 04 Jun 2016, 19:47

Is there a minimum number of posts before new members get access to see all pictures? For example, in the new "Rory Photo" thread, I wasn't able to see the photo. I only saw the photo when m.Felix had posted the link to the Rockplast photos; that's when I saw the photo referenced in the thread.
Metra23

Re: When do new members get access to see all pics?

Postby JimLED » 04 Jun 2016, 22:55

No, there's no limitation for registered users, but has a little exception for an old users (who registered a few years ago and didn't make any posts at all.) They're belongs to other group, until they will make start posts.
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby CiaSeattle » 06 Jun 2016, 14:36

Metra23 wrote:Is there a minimum number of posts before new members get access to see all pictures? For example, in the new "Rory Photo" thread, I wasn't able to see the photo. I only saw the photo when m.Felix had posted the link to the Rockplast photos; that's when I saw the photo referenced in the thread.

Hi Metra23! Were you logged in when you tried to view the photo? Even though you're a member, you still have to log in each time, otherwise you can't view the photos. Sometimes I forget when I'm in a hurry. :)
CiaSeattle

Postby Metra23 » 08 Jun 2016, 04:31

Hi Cia! I do log in but on some threads, like the one you began last week, I get the message: "You don't have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post." That's why I was wondering if there was a posting minimum before being able to see all pictures. :)
Metra23

Return to F.A.Q & Troubleshooting