Happy Birthday Suby-

Congrats, birthdays wishes put here.

Happy Birthday Suby-

Postby RobertaSparrow » 05 Mar 2014, 23:49

Happy Birthday Suby-

Here's a Birthday Treat for your ears- :)

And Here's the man and song that inspired it in the first place- 8-) :lol:

:mrgreen: And guess which one is my favorite? ;)

Happy Birthday- I recommend the chocolate cake . . . :)
RobertaSparrow

Re: Happy Birthday Suby-

Postby JimLED » 06 Mar 2014, 00:49

Happy Birthday Subrata! :D
Have a nice Rory time!

Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby roryfan » 06 Mar 2014, 03:07

Best Wishes
roryfan

Postby Jay Jay » 06 Mar 2014, 16:39

Belated Happy Birthday wishes Suby &

Rock On for Rory
Slainte, Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Postby SUBY1974 » 06 Mar 2014, 22:54

Hi Guys. Thankyou for the lovely birthday wishes from Rory fans. I have been off work so I have had a lovely week of writing and reading books. The family got me a lovely CD player ( as I have worn out my last one) and on it I was listening to Rory's Follow Me ( how did you guess Jim?) :D . I got a birthday card with a girl playing guitar from the family. That was sweet of them and a surprise :P . I have so much to look forward over the coming year and so many new opportunities:- one of them is finishing my novel and poetry book. At the moment I am having a great time in London visiting bookclubs and writing groups. I have been going to exhibitions and theatre, music and dance. I have been to gigs etc and really enjoying myself. Anyway for you guys here is a song I was also listening today of Rory's SAME OLD STORY. His guitar riffs are incredible. What a beautiful beat. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTpmx5PcheA

I went to see a Flamenco dance at Sadler Well for my birthday last Sunday. I went to see the world famous flamenco dancer Sara Baras ( a beautiful soul) and also listen to how Spanish and Flamenco guitar music is played as I want to learn that. Sara Baras dances with fire and passion. Rory would have loved it. Enjoy.Subrata. x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CATYBh1OlI

Only downside to birthday is I have a bad cold ( though my pictures on FB probably don't show that on my birthday) and I missed my cousin Anjan's Blues event with Bob Hokum. Bob is very interested in mixing Blues with Indian Raga music. Luckily Anjan has recorded it and I should be able to hear it. I would have love to hear of Rory's opinion on that. I think there is some Eastern influence with the Blues.

Also Cynthia thanks for the you tube clips and yes the chocolate birthday cake this year from the family was beautiful as always. I am so blessed with my family and friends and having lovely Rory fans as friends. Just to let you and Dwana know I switched on my phone by chance this morning and 10.44am appeared on my phone. I knew then he was wishing me a Happy Birthday and I saw a dream of him last night smiling at me. :D I feel amazing things are on there way for me. Subrata. xx Can't wait for Cork this year and next year Ballyshannon yeah! x
Last edited by SUBY1974 on 06 Mar 2014, 23:29, edited 3 times in total.
SUBY1974

Postby SUBY1974 » 06 Mar 2014, 23:12

RobertaSparrow wrote:Happy Birthday Suby-

Here's a Birthday Treat for your ears- :)

And Here's the man and song that inspired it in the first place- 8-) :lol:

:mrgreen: And guess which one is my favorite? ;)

Happy Birthday- I recommend the chocolate cake . . . :)

Hi Cynthia. Thanks for this. I love Queen and thanks to Queen I fell in love with rock music in 1984 when my cousin poet Anjan showed me Radio Ga Ga on TV. Queen helped me bond in my friendship with Susie of Seafieldfoxes when we met through work in 2007 and Susie brought Rory into our lives. Thankyou Susie for your birthday wishes. Queen kind of did too and then to find out that Brian May was a massive fan was like awesome. I love both songs but Rory is my favourite. He is my most favourite musician, artist, guitarist, rock star, and the only musician to touch my soul with his music and HE himself touched my soul. I love other songs,music. artists, writers, actors, painters etc etc but Rory was the only one to touch my soul. I cannot say that about anyone else and he knows it. :D :D :D . Subrata. x Love you RG. x Anyway thankyou Cynthia, RoryFan, Jay Jay and Jim Led and Rory Fans all over the world.. ROCK ON FOR RORY. XXXX
SUBY1974

Return to Happy Birthday Wishes