'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Re: Happy 65th birthday to Freddie Mercury

Postby Sinner Girl » 07 Sep 2011, 12:55

innuendo wrote:it's the actual song without music

I like this version because it is different, and Freedie vocals is fabulous
''When I was a cowboy out on the Western Plain''

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby innuendo » 07 Sep 2011, 22:50

Sinner Girl wrote:
innuendo wrote:it's the actual song without music

I like this version because it is different, and Freedie vocals is fabulous

it's only different cos there's no music, here's another great song like that, from pop rock to hard rock thru heavy metal to funk and disco flavored songs, no one was (or is) so versatile singer as freddie, he could sing everything and express every emotion (gentleness, sadness, passion, aggression...). the closest one to freddie in terms of vocals was ronnie james dio. i hope they're rocking in heaven!

I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
innuendo

Postby Sinner Girl » 07 Sep 2011, 23:45

Yes I but I never heard Queen songs , without music(acapella), only voices which Freddie voice is incredible

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby innuendo » 07 Sep 2011, 23:57

this should be in queen topic but i'll put it here. in any other band roger taylor would be lead singer cos he had this incredible high and husky voice, he could sing higher than freddie (but not lower and freddie's vocal range is of course higher) and on a lot of queen songs you can hear that amazing high falsetto from roger. check this out and be amazed

innuendo

Postby BIBI » 08 Sep 2011, 00:46

Hi Innuendo, I've met Queen in Brussels at their concert on 10th December 1974 and took some photo's of them at the hotel and on stage. The venue was very small (Theatre 140) and there were about 100 people. We had dinner after the show near the Grand Place and I had to drive Roger Taylor back to the hotel. I remember as it was yesterday... thought you would like this. Best regards, Bibi.
BIBI

Postby innuendo » 09 Sep 2011, 10:06

BRIGGES wrote:Hi Innuendo, I've met Queen in Brussels at their concert on 10th December 1974 and took some photo's of them at the hotel and on stage. The venue was very small (Theatre 140) and there were about 100 people. We had dinner after the show near the Grand Place and I had to drive Roger Taylor back to the hotel. I remember as it was yesterday... thought you would like this. Best regards, Bibi.

amazing bibi! thanks for sharing that. you're one lucky girl! and how did they seem to you?
innuendo

Postby BIBI » 09 Sep 2011, 11:54

innuendo wrote:
BRIGGES wrote:Hi Innuendo, I've met Queen in Brussels at their concert on 10th December 1974 and took some photo's of them at the hotel and on stage. The venue was very small (Theatre 140) and there were about 100 people. We had dinner after the show near the Grand Place and I had to drive Roger Taylor back to the hotel. I remember as it was yesterday... thought you would like this. Best regards, Bibi.

amazing bibi! thanks for sharing that. you're one lucky girl! and how did they seem to you?

Well, they seemed to me a young upcoming band. Their first album just came out. Remember, it was 1974.
BIBI

Postby Sinner Girl » 09 Sep 2011, 12:04

BRIGGES wrote:
innuendo wrote:

Well, they seemed to me a young upcoming band. Their first album just came out. Remember, it was 1974.

Great memories BIBi, As the saying '''innuendo" you' re one lucky girl ;) ;) ;)

Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby BIBI » 09 Sep 2011, 12:12

Just born as a Scorpio in the year of the Tiger...presumably mostly always at the right places at the right times...:-)
BIBI

PreviousNext

Return to Happy Birthday Wishes