Very unique Telecaster from Beat Club Sessions

Well, that song she's humming, could make my guitar start strumming?

Very unique Telecaster from Beat Club Sessions

Postby Simone67 » 12 Jul 2012, 18:25

Hi friends,

...as so often I once again endowed myself the other night in watching "The Beat Club sessions" with greater and greater admiration and bliss, each time I view it !

I would really like to know if any of you have any information on that telecaster guitar he plays at intervals,Crest of a wave for example. I am very intrigued by the strumming plate of it,which shows tribal like drawings on it,including a big sunshine image.- Is there a story anyone knows,as to where Rory got this guitar from (I have never seen it on any other show of his) or who might have done the drawings for him ?? -Love that guitar !! So unique.

Jay Jay, I`m not sure here,should I maybe better place this with the Q & A thread ?

Take care. ;)
Simone67

Re: Very unique Telecaster from Beat Club Sessions

Postby Sinner Girl » 12 Jul 2012, 18:34

You mean this one, I love this e Telecaster too ;) ;) , has a unique body( black scratch plate with symbols) this guitar ;) ;) ;)
Last edited by Sinner Girl on 12 Jul 2012, 18:39, edited 3 times in total.
''When I was a cowboy out on the Western Plain''

''Being back home means a lot.A bit a peace and quiet and some rest . I write all my songs at home.Its an amazing thing, the minute I get here I begin to wright'
Rory Gallagher
Sinner Girl

Postby Jay Jay » 12 Jul 2012, 18:37

Hi Simone,

I'm looking on the topic for the Q&A, which I thought someone had already asked that question about that yellow Telecaster with black scratch plate with symbols.
Can't find it and so please therefore go ahead and asked Donal & Daniel about it ;)

Slainte, Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Postby LemmyK43 » 24 Mar 2016, 00:05

Always loved this Tele specifically for the "artwork scratch plate". Love to do a replica od this.
LemmyK43

Return to RORY GALLAGHER ~ GUITARS + Other Guitars + Gear Talk