MY RORY GALLAGHER TRAVELS - PHOTOS

Try to fit into the picture you can't get inside the frame

MY RORY GALLAGHER TRAVELS - PHOTOS

Postby SUBY1974 » 25 May 2011, 20:53

Here is a few pictures of my visit to Rory and Cork. The rest I will put up soon. Subrata.x

I just wanted to quickly add that after my visit from Cork, I went to my mum's and she said she had a little gift for me. It is a beautiful heart, gold lined ceramic box covered in shamrock leaves. She got it for one pound English sterling. I suddenly felt Rory's voice in my head and he said "Its a gift from me".

My mum then says "Turn the box over and read the base" . So I did. To my amazement it said Erin China, Carrigaline, Cork, Ireland. Cork? LOL!!!

My mum said she was "drawn" to this item and had to buy it for me. She too was amazed it was from Cork and she said it was the only thing "Irish" in the shop and she thought I would like it as I was in Cork at the time.

I think it was Rory's way of saying "Thankyou for visiting me in Cork and coming to my hometime". So I thank my mum and Rory. I also have developed a love for ERIN CHINA and will buy a few more pieces from E-Bay. I think Rory once played in Carrigaline in his showband days. Subrata. x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SUBY1974

Re: MY RORY GALLAGHER TRAVELS - PHOTOS

Postby JimLED » 25 May 2011, 21:20

Nice travel, Suby!

But your photos are too small? Why? :)
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby SUBY1974 » 25 May 2011, 21:24

Some of my photoes come from my Blackberry. I do have trouble posting them on this forum. I do it in a very complicated way. I think I can only post a photo of a certain size on this forum anyway. Jay Jay would no more. Subrata. x
SUBY1974

Postby Jay Jay » 25 May 2011, 21:45

SUBY1974 wrote: Jay Jay would no more. Subrata. x

No! JimLED is the tech guy, he will do the honors and make them hopefully bigger for you Suby ;)
Jay Jay

Postby innuendo » 25 May 2011, 21:56

i agree with the guys, it would be great to see those photos in better quality/higher resolution. i'm sure jim will help you
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
'I see no day' I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal
innuendo

Postby JimLED » 25 May 2011, 23:00

Subrata, you may use forum upload form ( while composing a message ) or to use external image upload picture hosts ( like imageshack.us )
Limits are about 1280 pixels of one of two sides. So, welcome to upload higher quality pics! :)
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Return to RORY GALLAGHER ~ Photo Finish at the Shooting Gallery