RORY GALLAGHER ~ at the shooting GALLERY

Try to fit into the picture you can't get inside the frame

Re: RORY GALLAGHER ~ at the shooting GALLERY

Postby loulamb » 10 Jun 2013, 14:54

I especially like the second one- looks like Rory is holding a rainbow in his hands.


It does! :lol: The audience is also on the stage it seems, the venue must have been packed!
User avatar
loulamb
 
Posts: 133
Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 01:02

Re: RORY GALLAGHER ~ at the shooting GALLERY

Postby loulamb » 10 Jun 2013, 19:16

or that might be the design of the venue
User avatar
loulamb
 
Posts: 133
Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 01:02

Re: RORY GALLAGHER ~ at the shooting GALLERY

Postby keltic wolf » 14 Jun 2013, 20:45

[quote="loulamb"]Some amazing Taste photos, Live in Munich;

Image

What a shot Rory really was a beautiful being ..Im actually listening to Taste right now...why cant guys look like that nowadays :cry:
Here I am...where are you?
keltic wolf
 
Posts: 63
Joined: 18 Jan 2012, 00:42
Location: Eire

Re: RORY GALLAGHER ~ at the shooting GALLERY

Postby RobertaSparrow » 15 Jun 2013, 06:19

keltic wolf wrote:
loulamb wrote:Some amazing Taste photos, Live in Munich;

Image

What a shot Rory really was a beautiful being ..Im actually listening to Taste right now...why cant guys look like that nowadays :cry:


He is quite stunningly handsome, especially in that photo. The camera never seems to catch him in a bad pose, Looks though like he has something on his left arm, above the elbow. Anyone know what that is?
User avatar
RobertaSparrow
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: 04 May 2012, 23:13
Location: Oregon

Re: RORY GALLAGHER ~ at the shooting GALLERY

Postby keltic wolf » 21 Jun 2013, 14:26

Hey Roberta is it the shadow of the guitar neck on Rorys arm??
Here I am...where are you?
keltic wolf
 
Posts: 63
Joined: 18 Jan 2012, 00:42
Location: Eire

Re: RORY GALLAGHER ~ at the shooting GALLERY

Postby RobertaSparrow » 22 Jun 2013, 03:02

keltic wolf wrote:Hey Roberta is it the shadow of the guitar neck on Rorys arm??


:oops: Boy, do I feel dumb- you're right- it's the shadow of the guitar! It must be a single, strong light source right in front of him... It was so clearly defined and the lines so solid I thought it was an armband or something, but now I can see the shadow of the neck and headstock. :roll:

I was too distracted by Rory's smile I guess . . .
User avatar
RobertaSparrow
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: 04 May 2012, 23:13
Location: Oregon

Re: RORY GALLAGHER ~ at the shooting GALLERY

Postby SUBY1974 » 22 Jun 2013, 11:28

Hi Roberta. I thought it was an armstrap too. Subrata. :)
SUBY1974
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 20:52

Re: RORY GALLAGHER ~ at the shooting GALLERY

Postby keltic wolf » 22 Jun 2013, 20:07

RobertaSparrow wrote:
keltic wolf wrote:Hey Roberta is it the shadow of the guitar neck on Rorys arm??


:oops: Boy, do I feel dumb- you're right- it's the shadow of the guitar! It must be a single, strong light source right in front of him... It was so clearly defined and the lines so solid I thought it was an armband or something, but now I can see the shadow of the neck and headstock. :roll:

I was too distracted by Rory's smile I guess . . .



I didnt see the shadow ....I get distracted by Rorys side-burns and his smile...sigh
Here I am...where are you?
keltic wolf
 
Posts: 63
Joined: 18 Jan 2012, 00:42
Location: Eire

Re: RORY GALLAGHER ~ at the shooting GALLERY

Postby Noelle » 12 Aug 2013, 13:20

Hope this link works - it's a lovely photo of a young Rory. All the best. Noelle.

http://www.irish-showbands.com/images/s ... 68-ggx.htm
Noelle
 
Posts: 50
Joined: 08 Mar 2010, 14:35

Re: RORY GALLAGHER ~ at the shooting GALLERY

Postby RobertaSparrow » 13 Aug 2013, 03:24

Noelle wrote:Hope this link works - it's a lovely photo of a young Rory. All the best. Noelle.

http://www.irish-showbands.com/images/s ... 68-ggx.htm


He is very cute and adorable there ;)
User avatar
RobertaSparrow
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: 04 May 2012, 23:13
Location: Oregon

PreviousNext

Return to RORY GALLAGHER ~ Photo Finish at the Shooting Gallery

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron