My Rory paintings: on show at Hythe Town Hall

Fit into the picture you can't get inside the frame

My Rory paintings: on show at Hythe Town Hall

Postby ken » 04 Oct 2018, 12:30

Hi, I have a FREE small exhibition, part of a group of artists and Photographers in Kent South East England. I hope to show several of my images of Rory, as well as other artists like Jimi Hendrix etc. Some of you may have seen my work at the recent Nanwich Rory Gallagher festival. This is the last time I will be exhibiting this work. I am considering a FEW VERY LIMITED EDITION PRINTS , AO size, like the old cimema poster sizes later next year. Any fan from this site I will offer 25percent off. I appreciate that many of you will not be able to come down to the south coast of Kent, but perhaps the odd fan may like to come along. Just trying to fly the flag for Rory, down in deepest South East. I have to pay commission on any sale, I do not intend making money out of these events, I just take the expenses out of the framing and printing.

It is open Sat13th-14th October.10am- 5pm.
9o High Street HYTHE CT21 5AJ

Artists of Hythe + Romney Marsh
'Rory's Stratocaster 61' by Ken Sinyard. Edited photograph of Rory Gallagher's Stratocaster guitar. This fascinating image is one of a series of four, each with different photographic effects.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ken

Return to Rory Gallagher ~ Photo Finish and Gallery