Rory Artwork ~ drawings & paintings

There's something burning deep inside of me and she's the only one who can set me free..

Re: Rory Artwork ~ drawings & paintings

Postby fergal » 28 Mar 2013, 22:31

Heya to all the Rory fans out there,I just came across this forum and as an artist I decided to have a look at all the Rory Gallagher art.Its all very fantastic.I have just had an exhibition recently on Irish Icons and in my exhibition I had 3 different images of Rory, as I am a huge fan.I would love to put them up and share them with everyone but I cant figure out how to upload them onto this website, any hints would be greatly appreciate.Also I have an art page on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/FergalCoghlanArt?ref=hl Please feel free to have a look and check out my work.Most of which is for sale and very affordable.Please contact me if your interested in my work at fergalcoghlanart@gmail.com. Unfortunately my website is under construction at the moment so all I have is my facebook page for a week or so.
Thanks
Ferg.
fergal

Postby Inanna » 30 May 2013, 12:51

Awesome !! damn i need to design,collage & compose some Rory wallpapers .......
Inanna

Postby The Cuckoo » 23 Jul 2013, 23:23

Rory Gallagher as a wallpaper in your livingroom: http://www.druckundplot.de, search: rory gallagher.
So I'll redecorate my livingroom asap.
The Cuckoo

Postby chrissy d » 10 Jan 2014, 21:59

This is my piece of art :D
100359979-221193248f[1].jpg
Not be long till the FESTIVAL :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
STILL GOT THE BLUES !
chrissy d

Postby Madrid74 » 13 Mar 2014, 02:29

For those who have not facebook, this has been posted on the Rory Gallagher page.
A fabulous painting by Irish artist Vincent Keeling from The Keeling Gallery, and a nice time lapse video of the making off

Madrid74

Postby RobertaSparrow » 14 Mar 2014, 01:30

Madrid74 wrote:For those who have not facebook, this has been posted on the Rory Gallagher page.
A fabulous painting by Irish artist Vincent Keeling from The Keeling Gallery, and a nice time lapse video of the making off

Interesting- he makes it look so easy! Wish I could do that.
RobertaSparrow

Previous

Return to RORY GALLAGHER ~ Paintings & Artwork