Cradle Rock in Animal Kingdom Episode

№1 RORY FORUM PAGE. For Rory Gallagher. Discuss Rory related things with respect always!

Cradle Rock in Animal Kingdom Episode

Postby kirkvc03 » 01 Aug 2019, 16:37

My jaw dropped when the riff from Cradle Rock (Tattoo) started in a bank robbery scene in the latest episode of Animal Kingdom. The song continued during the robbery including Rory's vocal. Brought such a smile to my face!
kirkvc03

Re: Cradle Rock in Animal Kingdom Episode

Postby Jay Jay » 07 Aug 2019, 19:03

kirkvc03 wrote:My jaw dropped when the riff from Cradle Rock (Tattoo) started in a bank robbery scene in the latest episode of Animal Kingdom. The song continued during the robbery including Rory's vocal. Brought such a smile to my face!

Thanks for letting us Rory fans know about this Kirk, have you or anyone else got a link to view and hear this?
Rock On For Rory
Slainte Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Postby RobertaSparrow » 07 Aug 2019, 19:07

I'm sorry it took me so long to reply to this. I've been a bit under the weather.

I went on YouTube to search, found Animal Kingdom, Bank Robbery, and found this clip of a bank robbery, but they must have sub'd a different piece of music. Sometimes they do that either to promote some other band, or because they couldn't secure permission. Or, perhaps I have the wrong clip, but this is what I found. Let me know if this is incorrect-

Continuing to search, I found a clip featuring Nine Inch Nails' music. Looks like I will have to binge watch the series til I find it. :mrgreen:
RobertaSparrow

Postby Jay Jay » 07 Aug 2019, 19:23

Thanks Cynthia and sorry to hear you're not too good..
Get well soon and Rock On for Rory ;)
Slainte Jay Jay xx
Jay Jay

Postby JimLED » 12 Aug 2019, 11:15

Cynthia,I hope your'e feeling well!

No, the moment when pregnant Smurf and her boyfriend robbing a food shop. But actually, Rory's music there was for background only. My favorite show is Ligts Out. If you might remember, there was four Rory tracks. In the first episode plays Wheels within Wheels. Great tune and fit footage.
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Return to • RORY GALLAGHER • TASTE•FUL • HOMEPAGE