New " Rory Gallagher Blues " Chess Label, Thoughts, Reviews

Rory Gallagher's No.1 Page for Discussion.. Topics Rory Related with Respect Always

Re: Rory Gallagher Blues- Chess Label, Thoughts, Reviews, Et

Postby RobertaSparrow » 02 Jul 2019, 18:39

Jay Jay wrote:
RobertaSparrow wrote:Rory's newest release, Rory Gallagher Blues, deserves its own space for comments, reviews, observations.
Thank you to Donal, Daniel, and the rest of the Gallagher family. You scored a home run with this one. And thank you Jim for the gift of Rory Blues.

HI Cynthia,
I'll try and merge this topic with other topic of same name and subject into this section.." Rory Gallagher & Taste TV & Radio Material..All Studio & LIve Recordings " meanwhile..
Please continue to post all your + internet & magazine reviews of this New " Rory Gallagher Blues" album here in this topic too.. Rock On for Rory.. Slainte Jay Jay ;)

Hi Jay Jay, thanks for moving these posts . The site needs some sort of streamlining, as it does have some "ease of use" issues. I did see your comment in the PM, but didn't see the reference in Sid's topic. However, I felt that this new release of Rory's was so outstanding, and so refreshing that it deserved to be on the main topic, at least for now. Many people check the main discussion forum for the latest, and don't venture beyond it. But I understand, the site is in need of streamlining. It's already stretched to the limits, and FB is dominating the field for now, at least until the various governments start to over-regulate it, which I suspect is on the horizon, sooner than later.

Thanks Jay Jay.
RobertaSparrow

Re: New " Rory Gallagher Blues " Chess Label, Thoughts, Revi

Postby Jay Jay » 02 Jul 2019, 19:29

No worries & no topics have been moved Cynthia. I have managed to merge the two together and made them sticky topics.. As they should be at the top of both sections at this moment in time ;)
As the "Rory Gallagher Blues" Album is a major part of discussion & conversation here on RORY's Official home on the internet. Plus all good major social media pages :)

Jay Jay

Postby JimLED » 02 Jul 2019, 21:37

I have ordered 2LP normal vinyl edition, 2LP blue vinyl edition and 3CD edition. Can't wait. About a month to wait it from Amazon. :)
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby RobertaSparrow » 02 Jul 2019, 23:07

JimLED wrote:I have ordered 2LP normal vinyl edition, 2LP blue vinyl edition and 3CD edition. Can't wait. About a month to wait it from Amazon. :)

I had to wait about a month, but oh, it was worth it. :mrgreen:
RobertaSparrow

Postby monty » 03 Jul 2019, 15:57

Jay jay I don’t think you should be criticising the mods and admin on a open forum, pm s should be for that
monty

Postby Jay Jay » 03 Jul 2019, 19:48

monty wrote:Jay jay I don’t think you should be criticising the mods and admin on a open forum, pm s should be for that

As I said to Cynthia Jim, no probs & no worries and no criticising. I already said about this issue via PM's..As Cynthia says and I've said this Rory forum needs streamlining.
All the mods are united that this Rory LT Forum needs an upgrade asap.

Rock On for Rory
Slainte Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Postby monty » 05 Jul 2019, 15:35

Ok Jay Jay thanks for the response
monty

Postby RobertaSparrow » 07 Jul 2019, 05:08

I coulda Had Religion, my absolute favorite Rory song. This is from the new Rory Blues album. It's like sitting in the theater and hearing Rory play it in front of you.

Just ask one of us who saw him play it. :mrgreen: :)

And it's on the Chess Lable! How cool is that? 8-)
RobertaSparrow

Postby monty » 08 Jul 2019, 19:55

Cynthia and I both got the double album and the triple cd they get better and better the more I’ve listened.If you haven’t got it yet I suggest you go and buy it right away
monty

Postby Jay Jay » 09 Jul 2019, 13:17

monty wrote:Cynthia and I both got the double album and the triple cd they get better and better the more I’ve listened.If you haven’t got it yet I suggest you go and buy it right away

I totally agree Jim.. This new Rory Gallagher Blues album is truly a fabulous package that Daniel Gallagher has put together. Which ever format you choose to go for and purchase :)
Jay Jay

PreviousNext

Return to RORY GALLAGHER'S ~ TASTE-FUL " LOOSE TALK " MAIN DISCUSSION FORUM