Rory On YouTube

Rory Gallagher's No.1 Page for Discussion.. Topics Rory Related with Respect Always

Rory On YouTube

Postby RobertaSparrow » 23 Dec 2018, 06:02

The fates and a fan with the user name Mandikhoras on YouTube posted this, consider it a Christmas gift from Rory and that fan, and the fates, of course-

This is a fairly new post on YouTube, don't know if there is anything new here, I am watching it now as I type-

Merry Christmas all, here's hoping 2019 will be a better year for all of us.

Roberta Sparrow, AKA Cynthia 8-)
RobertaSparrow

Re: Rory On YouTube

Postby SUBY1974 » 25 Dec 2018, 19:32

:mrgreen: Thank you so much Cynthia and Mandikhoras for this amazing Rory 2 hour video. I am enjoying it so much this Christmas Day. What a Rory Rocking Year its been in 2018. It was Rory's 70th birthday. We were in Cork this year for Cork Rocks for Rory and Ger Festival 2018 and it was great to meet Rory music family again. Rory biographies came out and we have the Rory Euro coin. Plus for me, I got to see Rory's beloved Strat at the UK Guitar Show.....A dream come true. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I also met Norman Damery, who was in Rory Taste Mark One. A really lovely man. :mrgreen:
Looking forward to another Rory Rocking Year in 2019 and then a new decade begins after that...the 2020s. Have A Rory Rocking Christmas for 2018 and Happy New Year for 2019. Subrata and Susie.xxxxxx

I wanted to mention Lou Martin, Rod De ath, Eric Kitteringham, Dimitris Maniatis, Chrissy Fox,Rodney Hunter and of course dearest Ger and anyone else who are no longer with us but are with us in spirit.
I especially want to wish a Merry Christmas to Donal, Daniel, Eoin (rest of Rory's family) Tom, Bibi, Angeles, Jay Jay, JIm and Cynthia for all the hard work they do for Rory's legacy and for the forum. Also thank you to Roryweb and to Steve. Also to Sinnerboy Barry, Bri ,Steve Richardson, Jon Brutal, Dave Mchugh, and other Rory tribute bands who work hard to keep Rory's flame alive. Merry Christmas to Dwana and her family.To Mark, Marcel and Rory's past band members, from Fontana members, Impact members, Taste Norman, John, Charlie, Rory Gallagher Band Brendan O'Neal, Mark Feltham, Gerry and Ted, Dave Levy, Richard Newman and John Cooke. Also Merry Christmas to Megumi and others in Japan, Greece, Austria and The Nethelands and thankyou for keeping Rory's flame alive and also to Barry O'Neill and the Ballyshannon RG Festival organisers. Merry Chrismas to Ceara ( Ger's daughter) and the rest of her family and organisers of the RG and Ger Cork Festival.
Also Merry Christiams to the Rory Gallagher Festival organisers in Vienna and Netherlands. Merry Christams and a Happy New Year for 2019 for anyone i forgot to mention on Rory LT forum.
Last edited by SUBY1974 on 01 Jan 2019, 19:28, edited 1 time in total.
SUBY1974

Postby monty » 27 Dec 2018, 19:38

Merry Christmas all you good people.As most of you know I have had health issues for a few years now and I am coping well.The last few days have bee hell as my chemo is reacting to my body.My lovely kids bought me eight Rory Vinyls so I have some good music to listen to.Can I wish you all a happy New Years and I will keep you updated on my treatments
monty

Postby SUBY1974 » 28 Dec 2018, 23:28

Hi Monty. My prayers that your treatments go well and you will be well soon. Glad you are enjoying the Rory video. Subrata. xx
SUBY1974

Return to RORY GALLAGHER'S ~ TASTE-FUL " LOOSE TALK " MAIN DISCUSSION FORUM