New Rory Spanish Web Site Wrong On Rory's Illness And Death

#1 Rory Page for Discussioin.. Topics RG Related with Respect Always

New Rory Spanish Web Site Wrong On Rory's Illness And Death

Postby capo » 02 Apr 2018, 14:46

I would'nt ordinarily post about another Rory Web site here but a new Spanish one has launched that has a glaring error in its Rory introduction biography. In it they state that Rory's final illness and death was due to his "excesses with alcohol"! I took the liberty to advice the Site to edit this misleading and wrong statement. We all know that while alcohol was a factor, it was his doctors proscribed medicines, to treat Rory's phobias and stresses, that damaged his liver. Donal rightly called these a "devils brew", and these meds are now no longer proscribed. I hope this site will correct this gross in accuracy and libel on Rory.
capo

Re: New Rory Spanish Web Site Wrong On Rory's Illness And De

Postby Faylool » 03 Apr 2018, 09:38

As well,as having needed steroid injections for inflammation causing pain, weight gain and depression when it wears off. They use them less often for things now like that due to the mess it can be to the body. Glad you took action. You might not be the first! Rory fans out there care a lot
Faylool

Postby RobertaSparrow » 03 Apr 2018, 19:50

capo wrote:I would'nt ordinarily post about another Rory Web site here but a new Spanish one has launched that has a glaring error in its Rory introduction biography. In it they state that Rory's final illness and death was due to his "excesses with alcohol"! I took the liberty to advice the Site to edit this misleading and wrong statement. We all know that while alcohol was a factor, it was his doctors proscribed medicines, to treat Rory's phobias and stresses, that damaged his liver. Donal rightly called these a "devils brew", and these meds are now no longer proscribed. I hope this site will correct this gross in accuracy and libel on Rory.

What is the web address Capo? I'd like to take a look as well.
RobertaSparrow

Postby capo » 03 Apr 2018, 20:13

capo

Return to RORY GALLAGHER'S ~ TASTE-FUL " LOOSE TALK " MAIN DISCUSSION FORUM