Questions about Rory's projects

#1 Rory Page for Discussioin.. Topics RG Related with Respect Always

Questions about Rory's projects

Postby JimLED » 27 Feb 2018, 16:56

Hello. I''d' like to find some good news about next Rory projects.

- 1972.The London Muddy Waters Sessions. I love this disc. Was this records ever filmed?
- 1981. Sense of Freedom movie has beautiful music of Rory's band and Frankie Miller. Have we a chance to see Soundtracks disk to that movie?
- 1986 Jerry Lee Lewis Sessions. Great example of many musician work. Was this records ever filmed?
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Re: Questions about Rory's projects

Postby CiaSeattle » 27 Feb 2018, 17:19

There are also photos from Rory's session at Roundhouse Studios in June 1994 from Rudi Gerlach. They are noted as "video stills", so I wonder if there is an acutal video somewhere.

http://www.rory.de/rudi/roundh.html
CiaSeattle

Re: Questions about Rory's projects

Postby Regina » 01 Mar 2018, 23:46

CiaSeattle wrote:There are also photos from Rory's session at Roundhouse Studios in June 1994 from Rudi Gerlach. They are noted as "video stills", so I wonder if there is an acutal video somewhere.

http://www.rory.de/rudi/roundh.html

Good evening to all of you, my friends .... So .... I think CiaSeatle's question is interesting and pertinent .... I had also asked myself, years ago, about this same fact ... if Rudi Gerlach photographed this session, would it have been somehow filmed? Or are there audios from this sessions ? And who are these people who are joining Rory ? Any additional information? Any record, outside these pictures of R. Gerlach? I confess that I have always been curious .... as far as I think I know, this was about a year before (unhappily and tragically) Rory leaves us ... Sorry for ignoring the subject, if it is already common place of general knowledge ... at least I do not know and I was curious. :roll: :oops: :oops:
Regina

Return to RORY GALLAGHER'S ~ TASTE-FUL " LOOSE TALK " MAIN DISCUSSION FORUM