RORY'S Legacy & LT Forum ~ Will Not Fade Away

#1 Rory Page for Discussioin.. Topics RG Related with Respect Always

Re: RORY'S Legacy & LT Forum ~ Will Not Fade Away

Postby RobertaSparrow » 14 Dec 2017, 21:08

JimLED wrote:Hello to all!

Let 'me to share with you all about things we're working on.

1) Due this forum technicaly unstable and non good usesable, we have decided to move all us to the new place, to LT-2 forum. Most things already completed, but unsolved server problems are blocking this forum to start. When all issues be solved, the new forum be available for everyone. But old forum be moved to archive and be read-only by accesible link, like "http:\\oldforum.rorygallagher.com"

A couple words about new forum. This place doesn't have any topics and users. You, our good members, should do a pass a quickly registration procedure. That not so hard, believe. Any help you need you can write me by PM. And we will try to start this meeting Rory Gallagher's place from the beginning.

Jay Jay, about your question. This forum (old or new) has this remind by email thing, but currently it's not working or turned off. How that works? Server sends you a mails with information about new posts. The same as FB does. But the MAIL server of our forum's server doesn't work in this way of sending mails at all. As the problem with member confirmation of registration by e-mail.

Sections movement be at 12/16/3017. Forum be not active for a couple hours by a reason of technical works.

Jim

Jim, are you going to just cut it over when ready or will both incarnations of the forum be running simultaneously for a short while?
RobertaSparrow

Postby JimLED » 14 Dec 2017, 21:18

Hi Cynthia!

Both forums be available online, but only new can be open for writing.
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Postby Jay Jay » 14 Dec 2017, 22:25

Thanks Jim for the update for all Rory fans and members :) :) :) :) :) Plus answer to my question too :)

JimLED wrote:Sections movement be at 12/16/3017. Forum be not active for a couple hours by a reason of technical works.

"RORY'S Family LT Forum 2" will be up and running hopefully soon.. not 3017 lol :lol:
Jay Jay

Postby Jay Jay » 14 Dec 2017, 22:51

Btw Cynthia, have you looked here lately viewforum.php?f=6

Ladies before gentlemen always ;) ..I've moved you up to be the leading / first lady of this Rory LT Forum ;)
JimLED make sure you leave the list of mods this way too for new LT forum 2 ;)

Rock On for Rory
Slainte Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Postby SUBY1974 » 15 Dec 2017, 09:49

Just shared the LT forum on my FB page. Also its good we are archiving the old stuff, as I like to read back on it. Will Donal and Daniel be releasing more RG material in the future? Have not heard from them in a while. Anyway have a good weekend. Subrata.x Rock On For Rory!!!
SUBY1974

Postby Jay Jay » 15 Dec 2017, 12:38

SUBY1974 wrote:Just shared the LT forum on my FB page. Anyway have a good weekend. Subrata.x Rock On For Rory!!!

Thanks a million Suby for your continued support here On Rory's LT Forum .. You too have a great rockin' weekend xx

Keep The Legend alive.jpg

Keep The Legend Alive
Rock On for Rory ;)
Slainte Jay Jay
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jay Jay

Postby AnnaMaria » 15 Dec 2017, 13:38

I will follow you!

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year from me
Mia
AnnaMaria

Postby Faylool » 16 Dec 2017, 12:54

May be trite but is there a way to change from white on black background to black on white? Maybe for the number 2 site? White on black is novel but it’s also ....dark! Not so upbeat in reality. To me anyway. Or give a user friendly option ....to change individually ....which you might already have here but I’ve not noticed
Faylool

Postby JimLED » 16 Dec 2017, 14:36

Good question, Faylool!
Sure, new forum will have few colour schemes, white includes. You can manage them in your profile settings.

jim
JimLED

Postby JimLED » 16 Dec 2017, 17:56

Attention folks! Great news!

Now we have community at Telegram Messenger. You're welcome! No registration!
You can ask everything about the forum and get a help. And talk about Rory Gallagher legacy. :-)

Just join next group:

https://t.me/rorygallagher_loosetalk

Telegram is a messaging app with a focus on speed and security, it’s super-fast, simple and free. You can use Telegram on all your devices at the same time — your messages sync seamlessly across any number of your phones, tablets or computers. With Telegram, you can send messages, photos, videos and files of any type (doc, zip, mp3, etc), as well as create groups for up to 30,000 people or channels for broadcasting to unlimited audiences. You can write to your phone contacts and find people by their usernames. As a result, Telegram is like SMS and email combined — and can take care of all your personal or business messaging needs. In addition to this, we support end-to-end encrypted voice calls.

Follow link to get your application:
https://telegram.org/
JimLED

Previous

Return to RORY GALLAGHER'S ~ TASTE-FUL " LOOSE TALK " MAIN DISCUSSION FORUM