Dustin "Rory" Tomsen ~ No Messin' with this Kid

Rory Gallagher No.1 Page for Discussion.. Topics Rory Related with Respect Always

Dustin "Rory" Tomsen ~ No Messin' with this Kid

Postby Jay Jay » 30 Nov 2017, 15:33

This young guy here Dustin Tomsen has just made my day. Seeing him play RG's Tattoo'd Lady has bought a wide smile to my face.
Dustin has got all the moves and licks to become a real talent in the future. Checkout his arpeggio work near the end..
I'm sure even Rory himself will be smiling down from the heavens @ this fab young prodigy playing Rory Gallagher's Tattoo'd Lady :D

Rock On for Rory :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Slainte Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Re: Dustin "Rory" Tomsen ~ No Messin' with this Kid

Postby RobertaSparrow » 30 Nov 2017, 19:33

Excellent start, the young man has a bright future, I hope he keeps playing. 8-)
RobertaSparrow

Postby SUBY1974 » 02 Dec 2017, 16:25

WOW. He is only 13? At thirteen I was a geeky teenager with big wavy hair ( teenage fashion in the 80s was like.... :? )and wore braces. This young lad is incredible. What amazing fingerwork and he got the song down to a T. Rory would be pleased and proud. As I said before, Rory's music will be safe through the next generation of young people. Well Done to you Dustin. You definitely have an incredible future ahead. Thanks this made my day. Young kids today are hugely talented. Subrata.x :mrgreen: Good to see him wearing a check shirt in homage to Rory. :0)
SUBY1974

Postby Faylool » 16 Dec 2017, 13:33

I’ve seen a couple covers of Rory’s songs now by youths and yes...there is some talent and yes Rory would be so pleased. His children
Faylool

Postby leftyaxeman » 22 Dec 2017, 23:42

That was fantastic! I loved it! Dustin has a bright future ahead of him, keep rockin' kid!!!!
leftyaxeman

Postby JimLED » 23 Dec 2017, 21:06

That's fanstastic! Thanks Jay Jay for uploading! Great boy.
Every gun makes its own tune.. Image
After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
JimLED

Return to RORY GALLAGHER'S ~ TASTE-FUL " LOOSE TALK " MAIN DISCUSSION FORUM