Nobelprize to Rorys favourite...

#1 RORY FORUM PAGE to discuss Rory Gallagher..Things Rory related with respect always

Nobelprize to Rorys favourite...

Postby AnnaMaria » 13 Oct 2016, 18:24

...Bob Dylan.
AnnaMaria

Re: Nobelprize to Rorys favourite...

Postby SUBY1974 » 08 Dec 2016, 14:37

Bob Dylan Painting Exhibition.
http://www.halcyongallery.com/
SUBY1974

Postby AnnaMaria » 08 Dec 2016, 15:12

Well, Bob won´t come to Sweden after all. He´s busy touring. It´s alright with me but the stiff people think it´s not good at all. Only bookwriters should have the price. In my opinion a songwriter could be a storyteller or a poet just as good as a bookwriter. Times they are...changing I guess.

I think Rorys lyrics are geat.
AnnaMaria

Postby capo » 08 Dec 2016, 17:11

You know AnnaMaria, Bob has always been hard to figure out. In fact, he is done touring for the year, and is not doing anything at the moment. Why he won't attend such a honor as this ceremony is, but shows up for a Golden Globe award and other such functions, is knowable only to his Bobness.
capo

Postby AnnaMaria » 08 Dec 2016, 21:40

Capo, Bob has already met our king when he came for the Polarprize so maybe he had enough of us after all. You know we can be so "tedious, boring, cold and.....and absolutely wonderful" Oh, sorry I thought I was Cindexxxxxxxrella.
AnnaMaria

Postby AnnaMaria » 30 Apr 2017, 14:42

I went to see Bob when he was here picking up the prize eventually. My son wanted to go and asked me if he could get tickets maybe I wanted to go with him. And he got tickets, very good ones and it was a small concert at the waterfall hotel in the middle of Stockholm. Well, anyway, Bob was good, though I wanted to hear more of his older songs. We had some very quiet laughs when he started to dance (?) but after all the man is 75 and maybe we don´t even reach that age. I´m happy I went. In case you wonder: 1. He didn´t say ONE word to us in the audience, just bowed and waved at the end. 2. He only played piano. (I thought he played guitar) 3. He´s still rocking-when he wants to.
AnnaMaria

Return to RORY'S "LOOSE TALK" with TASTE-FUL TOPICS & ROCKIN' BLUES TUNES