Italian Rory Facebook Page Republishing Forums Posts

#1 RORY FORUM PAGE to discuss Rory Gallagher..Things Rory related with respect always

Italian Rory Facebook Page Republishing Forums Posts

Postby capo » 15 Sep 2016, 21:34

Rory Gallagher le corde dell' amma Italia, the Italian Rory Facebook Page is reproducing our peoples posts on their page, I mean the exact posts, then inviting their followers to comment on our posts and opinions. This does not seem right. Does our Mods here know this is happening? I don't like this at all. If they want to comment here or on our posts, then join this Forum. Or am I over reacting, which has been know to happen, now and again.
capo

Re: Italian Rory Facebook Page Republishing Forums Posts

Postby Jay Jay » 15 Sep 2016, 22:35

Hi capo ,
as I stated on another topic not that long ago. RG Facebook pages are spreading like wild fire, it seems to me. Not seen this one . Have you a link?
Jay Jay

Postby capo » 15 Sep 2016, 22:54

Try https://www.Facebook.com/Rory-Gallagher ... f=NEWSFEED this Jay Jay. Then scroll down and see our posts. The seventh post down shows our copy of our posts.
capo

Postby Jay Jay » 17 Sep 2016, 11:26

capo wrote:Try https://www.Facebook.com/Rory-Gallagher ... f=NEWSFEED this Jay Jay. Then scroll down and see our posts. The seventh post down shows our copy of our posts.

Yes I see it Capo.. " Talk Loose " :D

I see no harm in this.. as it is really pointing out to the Italian Rory fans where the "HOME of RORY GALLAGHER" is ;)
I myself have at times place on my FB page links to here of certain topics.. Just trying to get more response and more fans to join in here.

I rather like on this Italian Rory page, the short few seconds clips of Rory video.. Like the one where he is jumping in the air :)

Rory Jumpin'2.jpg

Rock On for Rory
Slainte, Jay Jay
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jay Jay

Postby capo » 17 Sep 2016, 16:45

Your right Jay Jay. I guess I did over react and did not see the big picture. Peace.
capo

Postby RobertaSparrow » 17 Sep 2016, 18:07

capo wrote:Your right Jay Jay. I guess I did over react and did not see the big picture. Peace.

I was not aware that the Italian site was doing this. I'm sorry everyone, I have been distracted somewhat of late, and not on the ball as I should be. I do look after LT every day, but I never saw the Italian copies. My only concern is, whenever one uses software translators, meanings get somewhat skewed, and that would be my biggest concern. But I do hope that if these posts are showing there, that they will bring more people to LT itself, and make more people aware of Rory and his music.

And I also appreciate that this is the forum supported and authorized by Rory's family, That means a lot.
Thank you Capo for bringing this to our attention. :D
RobertaSparrow

Postby CiaSeattle » 17 Sep 2016, 19:04

One thing I did find on the Italian FB was a link back to a part of the Q & A with Donal, which I've been trying to find here since day one. ;)
CiaSeattle

Postby lollylolly » 08 Oct 2016, 13:15

Good morning are aministratore the Italian page, sorry for this mishap, the page we reported rarely some comments of the official forum, but we did it because not everybody knows English and speak in your forum is tiring for those unfamiliar with the 'English everything we publish is strictly in Italian for this reason, however, we undertake not to bring any more comment, a good day.
lollylolly

Postby RobertaSparrow » 08 Oct 2016, 17:54

lollylolly wrote:Good morning are aministratore the Italian page, sorry for this mishap, the page we reported rarely some comments of the official forum, but we did it because not everybody knows English and speak in your forum is tiring for those unfamiliar with the 'English everything we publish is strictly in Italian for this reason, however, we undertake not to bring any more comment, a good day.

No harm done, we love sharing all things Rory. :D Drop by and visit often. 8-)
RobertaSparrow

Postby lollylolly » 08 Oct 2016, 22:39

RobertaSparrow wrote:
lollylolly wrote:Good morning are aministratore the Italian page, sorry for this mishap, the page we reported rarely some comments of the official forum, but we did it because not everybody knows English and speak in your forum is tiring for those unfamiliar with the 'English everything we publish is strictly in Italian for this reason, however, we undertake not to bring any more comment, a good day.

No harm done, we love sharing all things Rory. :D Drop by and visit often. 8-)
thank you, we talked about it in memories page? the facebook group should be accredited:)
lollylolly

Return to RORY'S "LOOSE TALK" with TASTE-FUL TOPICS & ROCKIN' BLUES TUNES