The Loop

№1 RORY FORUM PAGE. For Rory Gallagher. Discuss Rory related things with respect always!

Re: The Loop

Postby RobertaSparrow » 12 Jun 2016, 19:36

JimLED wrote:
RobertaSparrow wrote:That's the photo I was looking for! Leave it to Jim to find it. Yes Capo, I agree it appears photo-shopped, but I like it anyway.

OK, just a little light on it... it's was mine work. I did this photo at 2007 or 2008. Didn't have a much time to fix the shadows on the pic.. but...it's nice that you're like this collage! :)

Excellent work! And, you also designed my avatar of Donal and Rory. Love it!!
RobertaSparrow

Postby Metra23 » 12 Jun 2016, 21:20

Yes m. Felix, when did Rory get his driver's license? I didn't realize he ever did.
Metra23

Postby CiaSeattle » 13 Jun 2016, 15:53

m. Felix...Thanks for putting up the link to the Q & A with Daniel and Donal. I've been looking for it, there's just so much material on this website, I hadn't yet found it! JayJay, perhaps you know something about Rory getting his driving license, as Donal says in the Q & A? I had always read that he never learned to drive. I know we are way off topic now, but that''s the beauty of this Forum!
CiaSeattle

Postby M.felix » 13 Jun 2016, 19:46

Metra I do not know when Rory took his driver's license, I'm researching this for some time, but I think only Donal may know, and CiaSeattle that good that you liked.
M.felix

Postby ailish78 » 14 Jun 2016, 15:46

Yes, Rory did pass his driving test eventually. He just didn''t have time to learn when he was younger. Thank you M.Felix. I've been meaning to post that section of interview for ages.What use would it be to have such wonderful cars and not be able to drive them?
That collage photo is really well done. The picture of him kneeling down is taken from a scene in the park, isn't it?

Oh and Willie the Pimp. Thank you for the link to all of those wonderful photos. I hadn't seen a lot of them. Oh my, how is such beauty possible? :) :)
ailish78

Previous

Return to • RORY GALLAGHER • TASTE•FUL • HOMEPAGE