RORY ~ Rock-star and Family-man :)

Rory Gallagher No.1 Page for Discussion.. Topics Rory Related with Respect Always

RORY ~ Rock-star and Family-man :)

Postby Jay Jay » 12 May 2016, 21:37

Got to put this photo up here on RORY'S family forum.. thanks to Eoin Gallagher Rory's nephew (Donal's son) put up on FB..

It shows greatly how Rory would have made an ideal father and family man imho :)
Who'd have believed that cute little Daniel Gallagher here in the middle of this photo..
Now would be the flag bearer of all things Rory Gallagher related all these years later :)

Eoin ~ Daniel ~ Rory.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jay Jay

Re: RORY ~ Rock-star and Family-man :)

Postby SUBY1974 » 12 May 2016, 21:52

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: OMG such a gorgeous photo. Thanks for sharing. Subrata.x :mrgreen:
SUBY1974

Postby Jay Jay » 12 May 2016, 22:00

It is Suby :)..
but what I want to know is.. why Rory appears to be having a meal and there is no food on the table..
nothing I can see anyway, can you guys and girls see anything???
Jay Jay

Postby ailish78 » 12 May 2016, 22:03

Jay Jay wrote:It is Suby :)..
but what I want to know is.. why Rory appears to be having a meal and there is no food on the table.. nothing I can see anyway, can you???

I think he's playing the drums to accompany the kids!

I saw this photo already. It's really cute. I know he would have made a great dad. So sad :(
ailish78

Postby Jay Jay » 12 May 2016, 22:09

ailish78 wrote:
but what I want to know is.. why Rory appears to be having a meal and there is no food on the table.. nothing I can see anyway, can you???

I think he's playing the drums to accompany the kids!
I saw this photo already. It's really cute. I know he would have made a great dad. So sad :(

Oh yes I can see that now Ailish. It must be at Donal's house and they are awaiting dinner to be served. Playing with the utensils :)
Jay Jay

Postby Metra23 » 12 May 2016, 22:50

Love this picture. Absolutely one of my favorites of Rory.
Metra23

Postby RobertaSparrow » 13 May 2016, 00:00

but what I want to know is.. why Rory appears to be having a meal and there is no food on the table..
nothing I can see anyway, can you guys and girls see anything???

I just got in from shopping at the garden store, and everyone beat me to the answer. I saw that pic on one of the other pages, and he's playing drummer while his older nephew appears to be singing into a microphone.

I was thinking it may have been after dinner, that was the impression I got, you know, the table cleared after dinner, looks like maybe after dinner wine, and a salad bowl on the table, and Rory playing band with his nephews.

A very charming photo. I'd love to see more.

Yes, Rory would have made a great dad. :mrgreen:
RobertaSparrow

Postby CiaSeattle » 13 May 2016, 02:20

Lovely photo! I really like the off stage ones, when he's relaxed and happy. I remember Daniel saying in an interview Rory would cut up his meat for him at dinner, and played football (soccer in US) with him. Maybe someday some home movies may show up, wouldn't that be fantastic?
CiaSeattle

Postby M.felix » 13 May 2016, 13:07

the picture is very cute Roy testing the nephews of musical knowledge, I can hear him say: "Let's go to work", something that caught my attention Rory wore glasses? I did not know he uses degree of glasses, does anyone know? anyone ever seen him in glasses?
M.felix

Postby ailish78 » 13 May 2016, 16:57

Did he? I've never seen a picture of him with glasses. Maybe he wore reading glasses later on. After all, it happens to all of us at some point. Yes I'd love to see more photos of him relaxing with his family.
ailish78

Next

Return to RORY GALLAGHER'S ~ TASTE-FUL " LOOSE TALK " MAIN DISCUSSION FORUM