Rory Time Line Updated

Rory Gallagher's No.1 Page for Discussion.. Topics Rory Related with Respect Always

Rory Time Line Updated

Postby roryfan » 29 Nov 2015, 20:13

I just completed a MASSIVE update of the Rory Time Line.
There are about many new dates and loads of corrections & additional information. I'd say there are in the area of 200 new dates or changes this time.

In addition to the changes I found myself, I had a lot of help from many sources. Thanks to Richard Powell, Mike Wilkerson, Andrew Brown, Bibi Lehman, Tom Deak, Bob Hall, Jose Pesch, Doug Pugh and Andy Joyce for their help. Hopefully I didn't miss anyone.

A special THANK YOU to Bert Gangl from Alabama who sent me a HUGE amount of material. Bert has compiled information on other bands and pulled information from his files on Rory from 1972-1982. Lots of new dates, lots of information about the bands playing at gigs and information about venues.

From the main RoryON!! page, http://www.roryon.com just click on the Rory Time Line tab and a page will open with the Time Line in Text form. There, you can also click on links to save the updated file in Excel or PDF formats.

As always, this is an on going process reliant on your help. If you have new dates or corrections, please email me at roryfan@comcast.net
john g
roryfan

Re: Rory Time Line Updated

Postby capo » 30 Nov 2015, 01:16

I'm sure I speak for all Rory fans in thanking you so much, john g. , for your tireless work and labor for this indispensable source for Rory facts and history. :D
capo

Re: Rory Time Line Updated

Postby RobertaSparrow » 30 Nov 2015, 03:55

Thank you John. I'll do my best to update our timeline on the forum as the days go by. :)
RobertaSparrow

Return to RORY GALLAGHER'S ~ TASTE-FUL " LOOSE TALK " MAIN DISCUSSION FORUM