TASTE ~ New Releases ~ Richard & John's Views / Opinions??

Rory Gallagher's No.1 Page for Discussion.. Topics Rory Related with Respect Always

TASTE ~ New Releases ~ Richard & John's Views / Opinions??

Postby Jay Jay » 11 Oct 2015, 14:01

If anyone see's any comments by Richard McCracken or John Wilson anywhere.. Music magazines- social media- anywhere on the net???
I for one would love to know the views and opinions of John or Richard, about any of the recent Taste releases. Please let us know and post here please..

At that recent Premiere in New York Of "What's Going On" TASTE live @ The Isle Of Wight..
With the Q&A. Daniel Gallagher did mention he had spoken on the telephone to John Wilson..
Also Daniel gave Richard & John much kudos and respect for their great contribution to The TASTE Band :)
Jay Jay

Re: TASTE ~ New Releases ~ Richard & John's Views / Opinions

Postby SUBY1974 » 11 Oct 2015, 14:21

Hi Jay Jay. Synchronicity. I have been trying to find their comments on the net. I would love to hear their opinions. Subrata.x
SUBY1974

Postby Jay Jay » 11 Oct 2015, 15:48

SUBY1974 wrote:Hi Jay Jay. Synchronicity. I have been trying to find their comments on the net. I would love to hear their opinions. Subrata.x

Hi Suby, yeah! Great RORY minds think alike ;)

Surely Richard and John must have been pleased with this after 45 years...

"What's Going On" TASTE Live At The Isle Of Wight first week DVD chart positions!
UK – No. 2
Ireland – No. 1
France – No. 2
Netherlands – No. 2
Belgium – No. 3
Sweden – No. 7
Jay Jay

Postby SUBY1974 » 11 Oct 2015, 19:06

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SUBY1974

Postby CiaSeattle » 12 Oct 2015, 18:05

I was wondering about that as well. I've seen nothing from them either. Great to see the DVD charting so well in Europe. Sadly I don't see anything on US charts...same old story. :-(
CiaSeattle

Return to RORY GALLAGHER'S ~ TASTE-FUL " LOOSE TALK " MAIN DISCUSSION FORUM