September 18, Today Is The Day!

Rory Gallagher's No.1 Page for Discussion.. Topics Rory Related with Respect Always

September 18, Today Is The Day!

Postby RobertaSparrow » 18 Sep 2015, 14:55

Today is the day that the remaining video footage of Taste at the IOW is released, I have my copy, it arrived late yesterday, and now it is blasting through the house, and how ironic- the morning sun is just now arriving :lol:

Let's also remember, 45 years ago today, Jimi Hendrix passed away. So, I propose while we watch Rory and Taste today, we also raise a glass to Jimi, another well-loved and respected master of the Stratocaster, and remember him today as well. :)

Rory doing Catfish

Jimi doing Catfish
RobertaSparrow

Re: September 18, Today Is The Day!

Postby SUBY1974 » 19 Sep 2015, 00:43

My brother and I just watched the Taste Isle of Wight DVD on the huge TV. I feel tonight I went through some sort of spiritual experience. Taste with Charlie, John and Rory were incredible, sensational. I am just lost for words at the moment. Susie told me Rory would blow my mind time and time again. I have just been to heaven and back. I will give my review tomorrow. OMG OMG OMG it was magical. Bless you Rory and RIP Jimmy Hendrix. I need to get my sleep now. Rock On For Rory. Subrata.x
SUBY1974

Return to RORY GALLAGHER'S ~ TASTE-FUL " LOOSE TALK " MAIN DISCUSSION FORUM