Will Rory's Ex Band Members Get A 'Taste' Financially ?

Rory Gallagher's No.1 Page for Discussion.. Topics Rory Related with Respect Always

Will Rory's Ex Band Members Get A 'Taste' Financially ?

Postby capo » 25 Jun 2015, 21:45

Heres a subject thats none of my business but I'll throw it out there anyway. I was curious if former Taste members Wilson and McCracken will be payed any royalties for both the upcoming Taste 4 Cd boxset or the IOW dvd? Not as songwriters, but as performers. And what about the family of their late manager Eddie Kennedy? Just wondering aloud. :?:
capo

Re: Will Rory's Ex Band Members Get A 'Taste' Financially ?

Postby SUBY1974 » 25 Jun 2015, 22:41

Did Norman Damery or Eric Kitteringham get anything in terms of royalties, after they were replaced by John Wilson and Richard McCracken? Subrata.x
SUBY1974

Postby RobertaSparrow » 26 Jun 2015, 11:35

capo wrote:Heres a subject thats none of my business but I'll throw it out there anyway. I was curious if former Taste members Wilson and McCracken will be payed any royalties for both the upcoming Taste 4 Cd boxset or the IOW dvd? Not as songwriters, but as performers. And what about the family of their late manager Eddie Kennedy? Just wondering aloud. :?:

I would guess, that their late manager already enjoyed a generous portion of Taste's royalties. The two musicians with Rory I would guess would get a cut, since they're on the video. But the songs were all Rory, except for the blues covers they used to do, the music and lyrics are all Rory.
RobertaSparrow

Postby heatison » 26 Jun 2015, 19:53

I would hope that something has been put in place for them.
heatison

Return to RORY GALLAGHER'S ~ TASTE-FUL " LOOSE TALK " MAIN DISCUSSION FORUM