GALLAGHER Generations of Musical Genes Passed On

Rory Gallagher's No.1 Page for Discussion.. Topics Rory Related with Respect Always

GALLAGHER Generations of Musical Genes Passed On

Postby Jay Jay » 23 May 2015, 12:34

Rory's Dad Danny.jpg

Danny / Daniel Gallagher (father of Rory)

Rory Smiling Strat.jpg

Rory Gallagher

Daniel Gallagher.jpg

Daniel Gallagher (nephew of Rory)

Your thoughts ???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jay Jay

Re: GALLAGHER Generations of Musical Genes Passed On

Postby SUBY1974 » 04 Jun 2015, 00:07

Musical genes do pass on in families. Interests do pass on and its natural for parents to pass on and influence their kids and grandkids. In my family books, writing and literature were passed on. Funnily so was music, but it was the literature more. My mum's parents read; my father reads; Anjan's mother published articles in mags in India; Anjan is a poet; my brother reads; I write and read; my Uncle wrote poems; Anjan's dad reads. It goes on and on. I hope Anjan and I become established authors. Carry the family legacy forward. I was introduced to other interests, but we chose literature. My mum studied Bengali literature, as I did English Literature at A'level. Bengali's love literature and all the arts. Perhaps it is in the genes. My grandmother read thick books. In Jan 2015 i wept as I told my cousin how writing helped me through the early part of the Millenium, when my world was falling apart. He got me back into writing. So the family tradition helped me. Subrata. X
SUBY1974

Return to RORY GALLAGHER'S ~ TASTE-FUL " LOOSE TALK " MAIN DISCUSSION FORUM