Rory In Love

Rory Fans ~ New members checkout updated forum rules.. here before posting please
Forum rules
styles/rules.png

LOOSE TALK ~ Moderator Team..
Cynthia Armento (RobertaSparrow) (USA) John Ganjamie (roryfan) (USA) JJ Joyce (Jay Jay) (UK) Jim Petrover (JimLED) (Ukraine).
© RORY GALLAGHER LOOSE TALK 2013

Rory In Love

Postby RobertaSparrow » 18 Mar 2015, 23:10

We've been down this road before, but there is this-

http://brandnewretro.ie/2012/06/13/rory-gallagher-an-afternoon-in-dublin-1971-qa-1972/

Excerpt from interview-

Q. Your kind of girl?

A. She must be able to hold an intelligent conversation and have her own points of view. Most of all, I like a girl with a natural look . . . I detest women with loads of make-up splashed on their faces.

Q. Have you ever been in love?

A. Yes, many times in the last few years. Wedding bells didn't ring in my ears or anything like that, though and I've never really thought about getting married. I do not have a steady girl-friend at the moment, so it's unlikely that I will be wed in the near future.

Post script- nice photo of Rory with that particular interview, IMHO.
RobertaSparrow

Re: Rory In Love

Postby Tibbierocks » 19 Mar 2015, 08:53

Natural look - I'm sat on in my bed in my pjs on. I haven't combed my hair and I'm not wearing any make up. Is that natural enough for him? ;-)

Oh to have been one of Rory's ladies....
Tibbierocks

Postby AnnaMaria » 19 Mar 2015, 10:01

Yes Tibbie, that might do as long as you can hold an inspiring discussion.
Me and the other ladies will have to disarm him that rotten piece of wood that he use to wear then while you keep up the talking.
Everything is going to be just fine. :lol:
AnnaMaria

Postby Annie Elliott » 20 Mar 2015, 09:13

Tibbierocks wrote:Natural look - I'm sat on in my bed in my pjs on. I haven't combed my hair and I'm not wearing any make up. Is that natural enough for him? ;-)

Oh to have been one of Rory's ladies....

I have a suspicion you two would have got on like a house on fire :D ;)
Annie Elliott

Postby Tibbierocks » 22 Mar 2015, 20:32

You think so? I think I'd have to watch my tongue a bit ... I'm not a good catholic girl, in fact I'm not even catholic. I know you know what I mean by that :-D It all goes a bit carry on around me. I blame Sid James and Leslie Philips during childhood. Good old fashioned saucy seaside postcard humour. Very english of me. He might not of expected that at first, but I like to think it's endearing ;-) ;-) Sadly, we will never know how well Rory and I could have gotten along. I could have bought my own guitar to the relationship :-D and I can cook. :-D
Tibbierocks

Postby Annie Elliott » 22 Mar 2015, 21:00

Get you and AnnaMaria in a room with Rory and we'd hear him laughing all the way from California :D
Last edited by Annie Elliott on 15 Jun 2015, 12:28, edited 1 time in total.
Annie Elliott

Postby AnnaMaria » 22 Mar 2015, 21:42

Oh, tricky stuff there. However I still Think I would be Rorys nightmare. Or we could be that "Light and shade" thing. I´ll be the shade. I.e. I´ll be in the shadow somewhere. I will stay in the shadow being just nice. Or I can play in the shadow, like a dj. Well, I can be shadow playing if you like. Ah, ok, I´ll do the Shadow Play! How did I end up here? :shock:
AnnaMaria

Postby Annie Elliott » 22 Mar 2015, 22:10

AnnaMaria wrote:How did I end up here? :shock:

That I understand you perfectly both worries and delights me :D
Annie Elliott

Return to Welcome to Rory Gallagher's Official Forum