RORY On BBC TV One Show Tonight!

Rory Gallagher's No.1 Page for Discussion.. Topics Rory Related with Respect Always

Re: RORY On BBC TV One Show Tonight!

Postby AC30 » 08 Jan 2015, 19:36

Thanks for the heads up, I was another one eagerly waiting just to be dissapointed.
AC30

Postby SUBY1974 » 08 Jan 2015, 20:37

My apologies for my rant yesterday. I think I was tired from work and any injustice done to Rory upsets me. I am a bit calmer now. I do have a few chosen words to say about the BBC Corporation but this is neither the time or place. Hopefully they will reset the date and we can all watch the programme soon. My emotions can get carried away and we British are meant to be reserved. I guess I am a highly opinionated strong independant woman as my mother would say and that is how she brought me up. I can hear Rory saying "Calm down you". Subrata ( the tree hugger :lol: ). I am trying to develop a more mature attitude. My prayers for those involved in the Paris tradegy.
SUBY1974

Postby Tom Jonas » 10 Jan 2015, 17:01

We will hardly see it here in Sweden. I am not a fan of short cuts from here and there, I want more complete Montreux Concerts!!!!
And we have a fake tree too. To much work to take care of all the needles falling off the drying tree after christmas.

There is a rumour about a throw-your-wife contest in Finland.
Or was it Norway?
Tom Jonas

Postby AC30 » 06 Jul 2015, 08:44

Did this ever get shown? if it did I must have missed it.
AC30

Postby heatison » 06 Jul 2015, 12:00

It was shown On St Patrick's day.
heatison

Previous

Return to RORY GALLAGHER'S ~ TASTE-FUL " LOOSE TALK " MAIN DISCUSSION FORUM