Rory's Lyrics

№1 RORY FORUM PAGE. For Rory Gallagher Fans. Discuss Rory related things with respect always

Rory's Lyrics

Postby leftyaxeman » 21 Feb 2021, 16:42

With the redesign of Rory's website I have been unable to find Rory's lyrics, they were listed in the discography section on the old site. Click on a song and the lyrics were there. It was a great resource for me for when my band covers his songs, I like to double check the lyrics to make sure I have them right. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! Sláinte!!
leftyaxeman

Re: Rory's Lyrics

Postby Jay Jay » 22 Feb 2021, 13:21

leftyaxeman wrote:With the redesign of Rory's website I have been unable to find Rory's lyrics, they were listed in the discography section on the old site. Click on a song and the lyrics were there. It was a great resource for me for when my band covers his songs, I like to double check the lyrics to make sure I have them right. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! Sláinte!!

Hi leftyaxeman, I hadn't noticed this omission of RG songs lyrics on the re vamped RG website. I will ask Daniel Gallagher if they can put these essential Rory song lyrics back in place.
Jay Jay

Return to • RORY GALLAGHER • TASTE•FUL • HOMEPAGE